puppy names?? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2004, 03:31 PM Thread Starter
I'll name him Squishy!!

Question puppy names??

it will still be a bit before i get a puppy but i am trying to think of names cuz i know it will take me forever to decide so if any of you have a suggestion for a female beagle puppy please let me know!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2004, 06:41 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

How about Eeyore? I think it's such a cute name for a little girly puppy!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2004, 09:09 PM
Adolescent Pup

I had a couple of names earlier but most I've forgotten by now...lol....on the list was:

Cottle
Waddle
Eario
Cures
Pwncaek (pronounced Pancake...in memory of the Pwncaek Bunny)
or just Pancake

I have a gecko...

...or does a gecko have me??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-06-2004, 10:16 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

i think Scout would be great. cause beagles are always scouting stuff out. or how about Snoopy??

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-07-2004, 10:37 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

zero - that's so funny!! i almost named a dog Pancake once!

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-07-2004, 10:49 PM
Newborn Pup

Here's a great site. It has over 6000 dog names and it lets you chose categories like sports, arts and literature, appearance, cartoons etc, etc, plus sub categories and you can choose boy or girl. http://www.dog-names.us/database.asp

"If you can't decide between a Shepherd, a Setter or a Poodle, get them all ... adopt a mutt!" -ASPCA

"Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail." - Henry Wheeler Shaw

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-08-2004, 04:59 PM
Playful Pup

From the list about i like pancake!! but i think it's always easier to name the pup after you get it! Based on her personality!!!