Puppy Pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

Thumbs up Puppy Pics

Let's post our doggie's "baby pictures" here.

I didn't have a camera when Blackie was a puppy, but here's Dutchy. I can hardly believe it's him, he was so dark, I never expected him to be mainly tan as an adult !!

Sharon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-01-2003, 10:22 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Is it ok to OOOHHHHH and AAAAHHHH in this thread too?

OOOHHH, AAAAHHHH.....

What a little cutie!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 09:07 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Yeah he is so cute!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 09:09 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Here is Harlie when she was a baby! (If you notice the remote next to her, thats how small she was!!)
post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 09:13 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

And here is Max when he was just a wittle baby!!
post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 09:17 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Ok one more of Max...he thought he was so tough!

(Har was about 5 months here)
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 11:36 AM
Miss New Booty

Awwww the pics are so cute guys!!! I can't believe Harley was that small, I see the remote next to her!!!!!
Brad found one of Kahlua last night that is sooo cute, it wasn't as clear, but Brad tried to sharpen it and fix it up!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kahlua baby- his bed.jpg (53.7 KB, 83 views)

~* Jackie *~

Last edited by kittygurl823; 12-02-2003 at 11:39 AM.
post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 11:40 AM
Miss New Booty

Here is Jasmine!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jasmine first pic.jpg (33.3 KB, 80 views)

~* Jackie *~

post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 11:41 AM
Miss New Booty

Here is Penny! :bfly:
She is laying on a big bean bag chair!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg penny first pic.jpg (39.3 KB, 81 views)

~* Jackie *~

post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 03:13 PM
I Just Need One!

kittygurl - What breed is Jasmine?

Here are Mickey's.

Liana, Mickey, Sky & Rocket

post #11 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 03:15 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww Mickey is so cute!!!!
Jasmine is a papillon.

~* Jackie *~

post #12 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 03:54 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

AWWWW!! I LOVE PUPPIES!!!

Kahlua is sooooooo cute! All of 'em are!!! I just wanna kiss all the baby puppies!!!

post #13 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 04:14 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

awwww! oh my gosh!! They are all sooo adorable
Look how tiny and cute they all are!!

Jack is pre-digital camera days and my scanner is broken -
I do have pics of Max tho.

Sharon what a great idea! I love seeing all these puppy babies!

[center]

[
post #14 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 04:20 PM
I'll name him Squishy!!

OHHHHHHH they are all so cute!!!!!!!!! I dont have any of my Baby on the computer. But I might see if I can find some others later and see if I can take pics of the pics to put on here!

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

post #15 of 41 (permalink) Old 12-02-2003, 05:38 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Here's Buster, just a few weeks ago

Tags
chocolate lab