Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Puppy on rampage!

Photos! 
2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Spicy_Bulldog 
#1 ·
After playing outside in the water

Her wake of destruction

In the end how could you not love her. (She is still working on the whole stay part but getting it pretty good)

See less See more
#2 ·
Well I'm glad my house isn't the only one that looks like a tornado went through it once the puppies play! Very cute pup. She reminds me of my puppy, Rusty.

He always takes the most crazy pictures:

I was trying to tickle his nose and take a picture, but he decided my finger was for eating instead. We've been working on "no bites" :rolleyes:

This is when I first brought him home and he wouldn't hold still!

I swear all puppies are the same. Made for destruction and full of energy, but awfully cute. It's the only thing that keeps them out of trouble! You better watch out for your vacuum... mine tried to eat my vacuum. They hate it for some reason and I caught the little mischief team chewing on it one day while I was distracted making dinner.

Does she chew up everything or does she just like to carry stuff around?

#4 ·
I swear all puppies are the same. Made for destruction and full of energy, but awfully cute. It's the only thing that keeps them out of trouble! You better watch out for your vacuum... mine tried to eat my vacuum. They hate it for some reason and I caught the little mischief team chewing on it one day while I was distracted making dinner.

Does she chew up everything or does she just like to carry stuff around?
He is cute, love those big ears.

She doesn't mind the vacuum thank goodness, my moms chewed on hers and the cord though. She doesn't destroy much but takes everything out and will grab just about anything she thinks is an ok toy, she is learning though what toys she is allowed to play with and what is not toys.

These are at 5 months

Almost 5 months, 20 weeks old

Almost 4 months

Going in

Can't figure out how to get out

12 weeks

11 and half weeks

#5 · (Edited)

younger

She is a good climber since she was small, not afraid of any height, she climbed to the back of the recliner also and up to our shoulders.

This is when we left one night and came home that she had escaped her crate, came running down the stairs and this is what she did to me.

I don't know about all pups, but most, because he is opposite. Not that he isn't playful but he isn't wild, he is also smarter -deeper intelligence level- (but don't tell her), he's sweeter too.

Well thats my pics of her from lil pup to bigger pup.

#7 ·
Haha! I love that one where she's jumping up and has that crazy happy puppy look on her face :) She seems very determined to get under that chair or w/e it is. You should be thankful she can fit her whole self in there. My older pup, Harvey crawled inside the couch once! I was freaked out because it's a recliner couch and I was afraid he'd get tangled in the gears. He found his way out just fine though, and I blocked off the back so he couldn't get back in.

I love how expressive her face is. That video is hilarious. I wish I had that much energy :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.