A Re-introduction to the Kids - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-01-2007, 11:47 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

A Re-introduction to the Kids

Emilee
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...s/DSCN1676.jpg

Emilee is my mom's dog, and I don't have a picture of her, but the picture I used is of a dog that was in Pooters training class that looks almost identical to Emilee, except Sadie has long hair and Emilee has short hair. Emilee is about 10 months old and weighs about 7 lbs.

Nina
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...a/IMG_5999.jpg

Our dog trainer noted, and I agree, that Nina and I have a very unique and strong bond. I adopted her last August after going through some really emotional times that almost took everything I had out of me. I didn't need another dog, I didn't want another dog, and I went 3 weeks without doing more than glancing at her. Then my family from Louisiana came up here and came into my work and I said "did you see the puppies?" I showed them Nina first and I wasn't able to put her down. She was this little ball of fluff with these really long lanky legs. She graduated beginner's training about two months ago and I hope to start her in intermediate training on the 17th of this month. Her only really bad habit now is she piddles all over herself when she gets excited. The vet I adopted her from laughs everytime he sees her do it because he knows how much I always use to say I'd never be able to have a dog that did that. Never say never. Nina is about 11 months old now, and weighs 22 pounds... far short of the 45 lbs she was suppose to be. Come see Nina's myspace profile... www.myspace.com/cutiepieneener (It may only let you do it if you are under 18, unless you add her as a friend.... I had her listed at 14 years old and it hasn't changed it to 19 yet so adults can see it)

Logan
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...s/IMG_4368.jpg

I think most of the senior members on here may remember Logan's story from a couple years ago. Some hunters came hunting and took their other dogs, but left Logan here. His back left leg has been broken and his previous owners didn't do anything to fix it so now it's all messed up and there's times he can barely walk... but that doesn't stop him from climbing the fence everytime the opportunity is presented to him. He is also the one who bit me in my face when I was sleeping one night... He stays outside now when weather permits.

Noah AKA Pooters AKA Hairy Pooter
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...s/IMG_3773.jpg

Pooters came from a puppy miller, claiming to be a rescue about three years ago. I should've known something was up when she sold him to us at 4 weeks of age. His name was Noah, but as he got older he developed a habit of pooping on himself when anyone touched him or he felt threatened... So now he's Pooters. Pooters graduated beginners training class last Thursday. Now he doesn't mess himself so much.

Angelica AKA Angel
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...s/DSCN0522.jpg

Angel came to our family a little over 5 years ago, after we adopted her from the Kentucky Humane Society. We signed the adoption papers, as the guy was walking back into the Feeders Supply store to take her back to the KHS to have her euthanized the next morning. She was 6 months old. Mom won't let me bring her in unless the weather is bad because she likes to look right at you and clear a coffee table or whatever with her nose or paw. She weighs 57 pounds and she is a lapdog.

Katie (Lil' Miss Katie Pooh)
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...s/IMG_3775.jpg

I begged for a dog of my own for years, and finally my sophomore year of high school, my parents allowed me to purchase Katie from a backyard breeder. I worked all summer long saving up for her, and I must have gone to at least 5 different Chihuahua breeders (all BYBs or puppy mills as I didn't know any better at the time) to get her. This September she'll be 7 years old have have to go on senior food....Seems like yesterday we were on the car ride home and I looked down at her chubby little face and said "I'll call her Katie". She weighs 10 pounds.

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mom to:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-01-2007, 11:48 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Pooters has a myspace page too.... www.myspace.com/hairypooters but you may have the same trouble on that as you will on Nina's.

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

Mom to:

Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

Aww they're all so cute! I can't wait till I can have dogs

Yay they have myspaces too! Lol I made Zeus a myspace and I don't think I'll ever hear the end of it from my family.

His is www.myspace.com/zeusthebunny

Oh, and I looooooooove Nina's eyes, so pretty!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 05:51 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

they are all so cute

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

Tags
humane society, puppy mill, puppy mills