Rescued Min Pin-Meet Dodger - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Rescued Min Pin-Meet Dodger

So I haven't been on here in a while but Long story short, I LOVE min pins, I have Tyson my 5 1/2yr old Male. My mom has his Daughter Sasha (They are both Fixed now). I just rescued a 8yr old Red Male Min Pin. I work at a veterinary Clinic in my area and he was brought in by the pound as a stray HBC. He has a dislocated hip and required a expensive Surgery a few of them so after 1 week of not being claimed they contacted me asking if I wanted him as I saw him when he came in. He was set to be Euthanized as he was unadoptable due to need of Surgerys. His owners never came to collect him and he was chipped but it was only registered to his original breeder, thats how i got his age. He had a major surgery to fix his Hip, Extensive Dental cleaning (lost 5 teeth) and got neutered.
He is a great little dog, has a few issues but overall a good boy. Here he is Meet Dodger (Formally Echo I guess- according to his Chip)
[IMG][/IMG]

My Tyson- Black & Rust Male

Proud Mom of:
Peyton- 2.5yr Old

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tyson- 5 yr old Miniature Pinscher
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dodger-8 Yr old Miniature Pinscher

Shiverz- 3 yr old DSH

Whisper- 2 yr old Siamese

Popperz-American Guinea Pig

Oh yes and My Husband Brian(He's as bad as the Kids)

R.I.P- Gunther- Netherland Dwarf Rabbit

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 03:12 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

So cute! Congrats on the new family member there the best, we have a min pin mix with chi ourselves

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Adolescent Pup

Wow. what a cool story. Congratulations. he looks to be very comfy in his new surroundings !

Where all pets are special!!
(New members welcome and always appreciated!)

Pop in and give us a look, and if you like what you see, we'd love to have you join our wonderful community
!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-05-2013, 02:16 AM
Playful Pup

Looks like tyson has a new playmate! Congratulations on your new cute dodger!

Top-Quality, Reliable and Fashionable
and
-PetStreetMall.com

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-24-2013, 10:41 PM
Newborn Pup

That looks like a Basenji mix to me. I have one (But he's much bigger).
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-25-2013, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetundrawolf View Post
That looks like a Basenji mix to me. I have one (But he's much bigger).
Nope he's purebred. I was able finally to track his breeder in PA. She doesn't breed anymore but she did release info on his paperwork. Also his tail is docked, and his ears were cropped.
I have had 6 adult min pins, 2mixes and 2pups. Other then he's my first red he's all Min Pin.

Proud Mom of:
Peyton- 2.5yr Old

Tyson- 5 yr old Miniature Pinscher

Dodger-8 Yr old Miniature Pinscher

Shiverz- 3 yr old DSH

Whisper- 2 yr old Siamese

Popperz-American Guinea Pig

Oh yes and My Husband Brian(He's as bad as the Kids)

R.I.P- Gunther- Netherland Dwarf Rabbit

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-26-2013, 11:00 AM
Newborn Pup

cute!!!