Riley...doggie weapon of mass destruction - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 12:13 AM Thread Starter
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Talking Riley...doggie weapon of mass destruction

Riley does her "crazy puppy" routine whenever she starts to get tired. She will race through the house knocking over whatever she runs under/through/over/around. Nothing is sacred....not even Jeff's Grandmother's ancient lamp. Last Sunday night she was racing around, managed to snag the cord on her back leg, and WHAM! Over went the ancient, non-replaceable-glass-heirloom lamp. I just sat there with this expression on my face I was too afraid to check the damages. Jeff's face turned green almost instantly and I thought he was going to throw up on the couch. I walked into the bedroom and there sat the lamp upside down on the floor. I picked it up and thankfully there wasn't one piece broken on it! Whew!

After putting the lamp back to it's original position I broke into a fit of giggles. Jeff, obviously not seeing the humor at all said "What is so funny?!"

I said that Bush is looking in the wrong part of the world for weapons of mass destruction....she's right here in Michigan!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 05:59 AM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

A one doggie wrecking crew !! Wow - just be thankful she's not a big, huge puppy ... you'd have nothing left at all !

Sharon
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 06:21 AM

LOL, shes a one doggie demolition crew
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 06:49 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

haha! omg scarlette! riley is such a cute handful, though, isn't she? oh and btw - pictures girl!

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 06:51 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

yes I agree pictures of the great mass destruction!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 08:27 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

I was doing crafts the other night on the coffee table so I could watch TV as I did 'em. I was painting these little things... I had the paint on a plastic plate.... Manto came over to get some lovin and when he left his tail went right through the paint I was using!! Yikes! To the bathtub we went. Ugh.

~ Jodi ~

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 10:37 AM Thread Starter

I'll try to get some pics tomorrow. I think she's well over 40 pounds now.

Rhonda

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 10:38 AM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Scarlette, it is astonishing that she didn't break the lamp! PHEW!
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 04:55 PM Thread Starter

And the destruction continues.......

Riley and I were playing today and she went into "crazy puppy" mode, racing around and bouncing off the back of the couch. Well, during one of her leaps she totally missed the back of the couch and CRASHED THROUGH THE WINDOW!!!!!

Luckily she didn't have a scratch on her. Another lucky thing is that the glass is double pane so it doesn't have to be replaced immediately. The bad part is that it happened at Jeff's family cabin and these windows are about 60 years old. The windows are pretty much built into the walls. They are "sectioned" type windows, one little square was broken but I think I'm going to have to pay to have the entire, huge window replaced.

Rhonda

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 05:20 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

OMG! Okay, mine have yet to crash through a window, but.... I can't tell you how many of my collectible elephants Kali and Orion have broken from the Zooms...not to mention my curio (crashed into it and broke the glass in the front) and a few floor length mirrors (yes I said a FEW! More than a couple!) I figure they have about 28 years of bad luck ahead of them....

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 05:25 PM
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

LOL I am at my friends house r ight now......and I was was like man this do g is a crazy puppy, as inI think sh'es a blast. Then, my friends have a gun noise tht goes off on their computer for some reason. They don't know how to get rid of it, it ju st came on at a good time though!
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 05:45 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

o-m-g scarlette! she is psycho! i'm so sorry about the window! i'm glad that riley is ok, though.

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 06:17 PM Thread Starter

I'm accepting donations to have the window replaced!

Rhonda

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 07:24 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

omg!! Glad she's okay!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 08:39 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

omg is all I have to say!!! She's crazy!!!! sometimes I wish Biscuit was more active but now I'm quite happy she's a quiet girl!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy

Tags
bull terrier