Riley is getting spayed today - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Riley is getting spayed today

I took her in at 8:30 this morning and I've been pacing the house like crazy! I hate taking pets in to be spayed. I know it's for the best, but I feel so bad about having it done. My poor baby.

I'm supposed to call the clinic at 3 to check up on her. Is it 3 o'clock yet? *biting my nails*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 12:32 PM

Rhonda, thinking of Riley and hope her surgery goes smoothly. I am sure she will be just fine but it is only normal to be concerned when we take our babies in to have any type of operation.
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 12:34 PM

awww HUGS to you hon. I know how the feeling.

Maverick is due to get neutered soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 12:41 PM Thread Starter

Thanks girls. I need to get out of the house for a bit. I don't have too many finger nails left to bite.

Rhonda

post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 01:15 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

hon, it'll be ok! Go have a glass, uh er bottle of water & take some deep breaths!

oh & as long as you don't start biting your toe nails you should be just fine

Let us know how our little sweetheart does! (I mean Riley that is )
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 01:28 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Aww . I know how you feel, I had to leave my Cocker Spaniel at the vet overnight to be spayed.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 01:31 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Hang in there and enjoy your walk with Scarlette. I'm sure Riley will be just fine.

Stephanie

post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 01:58 PM

I hope it goes well Scarlette! Give Riley extra kisses tonight!
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 04:19 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation

Riley is dead.....she went into cardiac arrest and they couldn't revive her. I'm so devastated right now I don't know what to do. I've been sobbing for the last 2 hours...I can't believe my baby girl is dead from a routine surgery...............

Rhonda

post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 04:32 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Oh Rhonda. I don't even know what to say. I'm in tears ... I'm so, so sorry. I'm at work tonight, but PLEASE call me if you just need to talk or need a proverbial shoulder to cry on.

Stephanie

post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 04:34 PM

OMG, i'm at a loss for words. More than anything just know I so know what you're going through. I'm here if you need me.
post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 04:46 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

OMG Scarlette I am so so so sorry. I don't know what to say. You are in my thoughts Scarlette. I am so so sorry.

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 04:51 PM
Miss New Booty

OMG Rhonda, I don't even know what to say right now... I'm in shock. I'm so, so sorry... You are in my thoughts and prayers.... I'm here for you as we all are.

~* Jackie *~

post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 04:55 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

OMG Scarlette NO!!! I feel like such a heal- here I was promising you things would be fine & even joking trying to cheer you up so you didn't worry so much. I am soo soo sorry! When I first read this I was sooo hoping you were joking with April fools being tomorrow & all, but I KNOW you wouldn't joke about something like this. What can I do??? I am here for you & you know that! I just don't know what to say If you need me call me. I'll make sure to have yahoo on tonight as well.

post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-31-2005, 07:18 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Im so sorry Rhonda!!!! I was not expecting to read this at all. Im so sad for you and I really hope that you are ok. I would be lost right now, please hang in there. Things like this are not supposed to happen... I really am so sorry...I dont even know what to say.

Tags
cocker spaniel