Riley pics, by demand! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Talking Riley pics, by demand!

I just want everyone to remember that my camera is a big POS..so these pics aren't very good....plus I take one pic and the batteries die, so I have to keep it plugged into the wall with an extension cord to take pics. Taking pics of Riley is a challenge as it is because she seems to be constantly moving, and the "stay" sign didn't seem to be in her vocabulary today! Factor in the extra challenge of being unable to move very far due to the short cord.

Here's her "sly dog" look..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg slydog1.jpg (15.1 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg slydog2.jpg (39.2 KB, 19 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 04:09 PM Thread Starter

Pretending that she's not chewing on the cat's bed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg catbed.jpg (15.2 KB, 20 views)

Rhonda

post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 04:09 PM
Formerly Known as mya_papaya

a bull terrier! omg sooooooooooooo cute!

i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 04:11 PM

Lol,Thats cute!

Last edited by Noo1home; 02-04-2005 at 04:13 PM.
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 04:13 PM Thread Starter

And one more just for fun!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Feb4,2.jpg (8.3 KB, 16 views)

Rhonda

post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Formerly Known as mya_papaya

omg i have always wanted to get a bull terrier! theyre sooooooooooooooooooo adorable! shes gorgeous

i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 04:14 PM Thread Starter

Riley is a 9 month old deaf Bull Terrier.

Thanks for the compliments!

Rhonda

post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 04:15 PM

She is so precious!
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 04:36 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

she's gorgeous!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 05:47 PM
Miss New Booty

Yay! Riley pics!!!!!! She is so cute! LOL at her sly dog look! Cute!

~* Jackie *~

post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 05:56 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Such a doll, Scarlette! How are things going with her? Is she being consistent with the training and such still?

Stephanie

post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 06:28 PM

Adorable!!!!
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 06:52 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

OMG! look at how much she's grown! She is beautiful! Thanks Scarlette!

I was just gonna ask the same thing as Steph... how is she doing with training? No more spinning antics?? No more running in circles & tripping you??

I hope I get to meet her this time when we come out to MI!

I too like the Sly dog look (the 2nd of the too) & that last one is adorable as well!

Thanks again hon! Do you want your coke in cans or bottles?? lol
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 07:00 PM Thread Starter

Smile

She still spins every once in great while, but I stop it as soon as I see her doing it. She's doing well with the hand signs but she's still dependant on the treats. She will look at whatever sign I give her, then immediately look at my other hand to see if I'm holding a treat!

Next month she is getting spayed and micro-chipped. I'm a little worried about leaving her at the vet's overnight but I figure she'll be too groggy to notice that she's not at home.

Kay, I prefer my diet coke in bottles!

Rhonda

post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

LOL shes a smart one thats for sure -
I'm sure you will get her trained, it's just a matter of time. & with her being deaf, it just slows you down a little.

I'm be sure to bring bottles than (they don't HAVE to be cold do they?)

Tags
bull terrier, bull terriers, pit bull, pit bull mix, pit bulls