Seamus and his Daddy - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 08:03 AM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Wink Seamus and his Daddy

How sweet. Or utterly pitiful. Take your pick!

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 09:28 AM

Aww, they look so sad. They are both contemplating life.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 09:40 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise
Aww, they look so sad. They are both contemplating life.
Sami is contemplating on how someone can lose $300 million. It was on TV about Mike Tyson losing all the money. And then he's probably dreaming of all the things HE would do with $300 million.

And Seamus ... he's probably pouting because Daddy won't let him go outside to see the dog next door, who happens to be in heat.

But they are pretty sad looking.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 10:16 AM

I love seamus, and I also wonder how you can blow through 300 million. I'd sure like to try it!
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 12:36 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwww! How cute! What a sweet picture! Maybe they were sad while watching that about the 300 million, I would like to know how someone could do that, too! lol! I'm with Nicole, I wanna try!

~* Jackie *~

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 12:39 PM

I know this is going to sound mean but for a person like Mike Tyson, it isn't that difficult to blow 300 million. I was thinking if I won 1 million dollars I could retire today! As long as you don't go overboard, you can live very comfortably.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 06:14 PM Thread Starter

Sami was shaking his head in disbelief about it, Denise! He was saying that for just one million, we could have our own ISLAND in the Gulf of Finland by Helsinki and the nicest house Finland has ever seen. And he would quit his job and we'd travel all the time--first class, at that. Wouldn't that be lovely? And then I said I wanted my own house in the Garden District in New Orleans--that would be our winter home! If wishes were fishes, I'd have a whaling boat.

But I think that if someone can blow $300 million in one lifetime, they didn't deserve it in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnsweets
I love seamus.
Seamus is a turd. And definetely not the brightest crayon in the box. But he is loveable. It's those pitiful blue eyes he has!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 06:15 PM

Seamus is so cute! $1 million wouldn't last me very long.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 06:16 PM

Love the pic!
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 08:48 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aw... too cute! Speaking of Mike Tyson, he used to own a beautiful house about 15 miles from us! I'd have been happy with just that house!
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-24-2005, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pihlaja
But I think that if someone can blow $300 million in one lifetime, they didn't deserve it in the first place.
I totally agree with that statement. I can't even imagine how incredibly hard that must be to do!

At least Seamus is cute! hehe, that makes up for it.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 07:02 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TareG
At least Seamus is cute! hehe, that makes up for it.
Yep. No amount of money could buy his cuteness.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-25-2005, 01:15 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Seamus is so cute! He looks like he'd be a little silly guy.

:-)
1 rabbit, 6 rats, 1 conure, 1 cockatiel, 1 lovebird, 1 cockroach

- Bracelets, Beads + Supplies!