Seamus (and Kirby) in the snow. :D - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-25-2004, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Talking Seamus (and Kirby) in the snow. :D

Shows you how much snow is in our unshoveled part of the yard. It was up to Seamus' chest!

Seamus' eyes look so evil in these pictures.

And Kirby. All the other pictures you can't really see him--just a white blur dashing through the snow. I need a camera that can take better pictures.

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-25-2004, 05:29 PM
Formerly Known as mya_papaya

aw!! cute!

i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-25-2004, 07:35 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

omg! i love the snow! and the doggies are so cute!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-25-2004, 08:50 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Your dogs are so beautiful!
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-26-2004, 08:04 AM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Seamus and Kirby

Wow that is a lot of snow Seamus and Kirby are playing in, There has'nt been any snow in Toky-Ohki and PURPLEBUNNYS area yet, I am soo upset. It is cold out though about 1.8oC and Frosty

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-26-2004, 09:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toky-Ohki
Wow that is a lot of snow Seamus and Kirby are playing in, There has'nt been any snow in Toky-Ohki and PURPLEBUNNYS area yet, I am soo upset. It is cold out though about 1.8oC and Frosty
Well, you're just a short flight away from Finland, so if you really wanted snow, there's plenty of it here.

Guys, thanks for the nice comments on the dogs. I am NOT looking forward to Kirby shedding in April. That is going to be THE biggest mess because his coat is SO thick this year. He's like a chinchilla (in the sense that when you part his hair, you still can't see his skin).

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-26-2004, 10:02 PM

lol....... i just noticed your title thingy.......... you pan for poo?

i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-26-2004, 10:18 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mya_papaya
lol....... i just noticed your title thingy.......... you pan for poo?
Yes. In the attempt to get my husband to help with litterbox scooping, I told him it was like panning for gold, only it's poo.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-27-2004, 01:13 AM

lol funny! i hav been gold panning b4! heck i live in goldpan city quesnel!!!!!!!!!
lol

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-27-2004, 03:23 AM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Where I come from poo is gold dust, we mix it with grass and leaves to make compost to dig in around flowers and grow vegatables and fruit bushes in, thats usualy Horse though LOL

yes I guess I have not not got far to go get too the snow, It was clear last night and got down to 0.8oC, Nothing realy allthough saying that it could be at least 4 maybe 5 oC colder at cousin stuarts and hes only half a mile away, it amazing what a village green playing fields and a moderate sized wood can change the local weather.

Gold Hey , Actualy im supposed to have family in them gold in them dere hills parts, called Frewing they are, never seen them though.

To me Snow is as precious as Gold, Coz we never get it when we want it, BOO HOO * Cries *

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-27-2004, 10:05 AM

i h8 snow!!!!!!!!!! its so cold

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-27-2004, 09:55 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Your pups are just beautiful! Looks like they're having fun in the snow!