Is she pregga's??? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-16-2004, 04:55 AM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Is she pregga's???

What do you think????? Best pics I could get of her! She didn't want a photography session tonight....having a bad hair day or something

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-16-2004, 10:02 AM

I don't know about being Pregga's but I love the colors!! Does she feel "lumpy" where she's got that little chub hanging down in the second picture??
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-16-2004, 10:09 AM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

No not really but that lump seems to move from side to side. On the weekend she looked sooo fat (like that picture in the house renovating thread) but since then she seems to have slimmed down greatly. I don't know what to think anymore but all will be revealed on Monday I'm sure! It's driving me crazy not knowing what to expect! I know that staffy's generally have big litters but I think that if she does have a litter there might only be one or two there.
Thanx for the compliments on her colours too.....I can't believe she was a rescue dog that no-one collected!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-16-2004, 10:14 AM

Maybe she eats faster on some days and doesn't poop so she just looks chubbier !!! My piggy does that . . I think . . . because I'll look at her and think "You're getting fat!" then she's goes out and poops (which she does 3 or 4 times a day . . talk about a metabolism!!) and I look and think . . . "Have you been fed?" LOL

Has she gone into heat lately?? Or don't you know 'cause she's the one you've been stalking . . LOL !!!!

Last edited by KaiyasMom; 04-16-2004 at 10:18 AM.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-16-2004, 09:44 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Hmmm, it's really hard to tell. Have you seen any movement yet? When my one dog was pregnant her belly moved like crazy toward the end. Can you believe she only had 1 pup? Another dog was making milk and I didn't think she was pregnant because she wasn't any fatter than normal. I took her to the vet, the vet said she couldn't feel any puppies. One week later that dog had SIX puppies (which is ALOT of puppies for a Boston Terrier)!

So, I guess my point is that it's really hard to tell!

She is a beautiful dog!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-16-2004, 10:02 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Not sure but I must say she is such a cutie and sooo funny! The poses she is doing. lol!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-16-2004, 10:33 PM

I agree, hard to say. Can't wait til monday to find out for sure.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-17-2004, 05:01 AM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Scarlette no movement what so ever!! Still a fair bit of milk though....ugh it's soooo frustrating!!! I just want to know what I'm dealing with!! Bring on Monday is all I have to say!
Brandy she is always lying on her back so that pic of her was very easy to get!!!lol

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-17-2004, 07:20 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww! lol

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

ok guys here is the verdict.......there are NO puppies!!!!! YAHHHH!! so as soon as she is over her phantom pregnancy she is getting booked in to be spayed!

post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 10:20 PM

WoW... It's monday over there? It's sunday night here... Well, congrats on the good news... Did they confirm that she isn't spayed? Is that a C-section scar?
post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 11:09 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Nicole it's Monday afternoon here....and I know she isn't speyed cause when I rang the woman up that I got her from she told me that she was on heat when she first got her!!! Even though she told me she didn't know if she was speyed or not when I originally got her!!!! Silly woman!!

post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-18-2004, 11:20 PM

Sheesh, well if she's in heat, then I wonder if she's spayed?

Oh well, now you know! glad that there aren't any puppies!

BTW, she's a cutie
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 12:44 AM

Glad to hear it's a phantom pregnancy! That must be a relief!
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-19-2004, 03:20 AM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

chin it is a relief I can stop worrying now!!!!

Tags
boston terrier