Shih-Poo Puppie?? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-15-2002, 08:58 PM
sue

Shih-Poo Puppie??

Anyone here ever or have a Shih-Poo Dog.Just got one May 21st she is adorable.Seems quite smart for 10 weeks old.Potty training is going great.Only thing is the nippy bites whie playing w/her.Just want to see if anyone has one of these dogs?? Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-22-2002, 07:25 PM
Fertile Myrtle

Never had one but I've seen them - very cute! Congrats.

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-26-2002, 10:51 PM
Princess in Waiting

They are cute and you're lucky you got one with a brain! My husband has always said that the reason God made shih tzus so cute is because is because they're so dumb.

We once had a Jackshiht for a while. You could walk behind it and it looked just like a shih tzu. But on, that Jack Russell face! But he was a sweet little boy.

My Sasha is all shih tzu and is almost 7 months old now. She's a pistol! She is so funny because she loves her toys and if you are lying on the bed she will suddenly dart like a bullet and be right in your face when you least expect it! She's blonde with white feet and weighs about 8 pounds.

Have fun with that new baby!! Let us see a picture of her!

Critter

CRITTERCALL

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-27-2002, 07:10 AM

Congratulations pics please!
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-13-2002, 04:17 PM
sue

Thanks guys, She is doing great still startig to train her,lol-lol She's now weighs 8 lbs.going on 4 months on 25th.All Black w/white neck and goatee,i call it that and has white on her paws and tip of the tail.Critter she does love her toys too.and dashes around like crazy,for lil'legs.Her hair is wavy.She loves water. One thing I don't have a thing to send pic's,sorry.

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-19-2002, 11:11 PM
Princess in Waiting

Well, we can all picture her in our minds now! She sounds really cute.

Sasha went to the groomer yesterday and is already developing bad grooming habits. Jumping, flipping, turning and biting at the groomer. She's not going to be happy when I take her once a week or so just so she'll know who's boss! I need to find a "dog school" to take her to so she can learn some manners. It's hard to justify that in my mind with a small dog, since you can just pick them up easily, but there is no reason for her to have bad manners!

Keep us up on how your baby is doing. I'll post a pic of Sasha as soon as we get out printer/scanner working properly again. (Suddenly nothing is working right with the desktop and it's driving me crazy!)

Critter

CRITTERCALL

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-18-2011, 04:35 PM

Shih Poo Puppies

We actually breed Shih Poos! They are absolutely amazing dogs. We have a 4 year old male and 2 year old female that are our pets, then we have our breeding dogs. There has not been 1 time when we announced an upcoming litter that a very long waiting list has built up! They are a very popular breed right now, and I sure hope it stays that way

Sherry's Shih Poos
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 04:30 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

congrads on the puppy is she doing any better with the nipping?

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous

Tags
jack russell, potty train, potty training, shih tzu