Showing off my Dog - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 06:05 PM Thread Starter

Showing off my Dog

The first two pictures of Hamlin are at the park, the second picture he was playing and went to attack the camera...because he saw his reflection.. O_o

I also think I spooked him too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lounging.jpg (52.6 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg lounging2.jpg (48.5 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg whenpugsattack.jpg (41.2 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by pug_angel_101; 10-17-2004 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Forgot Name
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 07:06 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

He's too cute!!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 07:17 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Poor thing. I feel so sorry for him. People must pinch his cheeks all of the time! How Could You Not Pinch Those Cheeks???????

Adorable!

- Deb

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 07:22 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Super cute!!!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 07:27 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

those are so cute! that last one is histarical!!

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 08:27 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

what a cutie!!

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 08:35 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

sooooo cute!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 09:23 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Adorable!! I love that pink tongue sticking out in the first one!

~ Jodi ~

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 09:28 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

OMG! He's gorgeous!! That last pic is halarious though...looks like he forgot to put his dentures in!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 09:29 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinchilla_Girl
OMG! He's gorgeous!! That last pic is halarious though...looks like he forgot to put his dentures in!
ROFL!!!! And here I didn't say it because I was trying to be nice

- Deb

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-17-2004, 11:09 PM
Playful Pup

Oh, he's a sweety!! And, he does have pinchable cheeks!!

Terri....AKA Chicklet

Momma to 3 fur babies
--Jazzy 2/20/1993 (breed unknown)

--Baby 4/11/03 - 9/20/04 (black lab mix)
(I love you and miss you very much!!)

--Daisy 8/31/04 (yellow lab mix)
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-18-2004, 05:40 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Awww ... I love pugs. Every time I see one I want to smoosh up its face and give it kisses!

Too cute!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-18-2004, 10:21 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Cute pics!

Rhonda

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-18-2004, 02:31 PM Thread Starter

Thanks you guys ^_^

Yeah, people try to pinch his cheeks, but he runs away lol He is always by my side, so it's hard not to miss him, especially when he barks at everyone he sees.

Here's another one, checkin out the Camera ^_^
Attached Images
File Type: jpg peekaboo.jpg (42.2 KB, 2 views)

Hamlin

Boots

Ozzie

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-18-2004, 08:01 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwww! He is so cute!!

~* Jackie *~