Silly Dogs - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Silly Dogs

I have 2 huskies. The female loves to dig and she knows I don't like her to but she sneaks to do it anyway. My male dog will
tell on her when she digs I guess he thinks it's funny when I tell her no, you can almost see him snickering when I tell her
"no". Anyway he started his, I'm telling on you bark and he kept doing it so I went out to see what she was up to and there he was acting inocent but looking totally gilty with all that dirt all over his face. He had been digging and blaming it on her, the little bogar. If you could have seen the pathetic dirt faced Mr. Inocent you would have died laughing. See if I believe
him next time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Team Captain: Mother of 250 chinchillas!
New litters weekly...I must be nuts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 01:00 AM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww!

~* Jackie *~

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 02:38 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

how funny

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 03:47 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

tsk tsk tsk...just like little kids, eh? hahaha!

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 09:20 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

hehe!! That sounds so typical. My oldest dog does stuff he knows we'll blame on the pup.

Too cute. Next time we need a picture if you can.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-28-2004, 10:24 AM
Adolescent Pup

too funny just like kids