Skunk+Dog=Trouble - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-10-2005, 07:37 PM Thread Starter

Angry Skunk+Dog=Trouble

2 of my dogs decided to Run into Mr Skunk the other night. I was out looking for stuff for Ransom and I asked one of the ladies if they had annything to get skunk smells out of dogs, Not expecting to get annyweres she directed me to 'Natures Miracle' Skunk odor Remover. Jessica wont tutch water unless shes drinking it or jumping in a river. So giveing her a bath is imposible. And muffy loves baths Your spose to Rub it into their coat and let it dry witch is wonderfull for Jessica! Has annyone tried it? Or heard of it? It was the only thing out their! Its made by Pets n people Inc. or 8 in 1

Kellie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
3 Dogs- Mystii and Jessy (sisters) and Muffy (daughter of Mystii)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2 Kitys- Wicket and CoCo

1 Chin- Ransom

1 Ferret-Marshmello

We miss Tabby March 1988- March 2005
"Ohhhh A Ruggers life for me!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-10-2005, 07:50 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

I've always heard to use tomato juice.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Adolescent Pup

The product you are referring to is good if you can get them bathed good and know the spot they got sprayed.You must leave it on and tou must rinse it off.However go to a $ store and but vinager and water douche,pour it or sponge it on your guys and walk away.Thats it.It may be alil' more expensive depending on the coat of the dog but its easier when they don't like a bath.Have Fun!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-11-2005, 08:42 PM Thread Starter

it dosent say to rince it off, it just says not to give them a bath till after it has dried...

Kellie

3 Dogs- Mystii and Jessy (sisters) and Muffy (daughter of Mystii)

2 Kitys- Wicket and CoCo

1 Chin- Ransom

1 Ferret-Marshmello

We miss Tabby March 1988- March 2005
"Ohhhh A Ruggers life for me!"