Smelly feet - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-12-2005, 02:25 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Smelly feet

My puppy needs odour eaters...
His feet smell like a pair of soxx that have been in a gym bag for a year.
It stinks out my house and my car and gets deep in the nostrils.
They even smell an hour after a bath.
Does any1 elses dog have this problem?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My handsome Prince

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-12-2005, 10:00 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

My dogs feet don't really stink. I have been told that if your dog is healthy its feet will smell like frito's. LOL

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-12-2005, 10:07 AM

I think they smell more like doritos My trainer from when my girls were little used to sniff their feet all the time because she loved the smell of dorito feet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-12-2005, 10:37 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisanne
My dogs feet don't really stink. I have been told that if your dog is healthy its feet will smell like frito's. LOL
OMG is that what that ordor is? LMAO

Brenda
Caretaker of 2 dobermans,, 1 schnauzer, 5 cats, 3 goats, 1 parrot, 1 bearded dragon lizard, 11 chinchillas.
Rest in peace, Cricket, Casey, Bella, Yank, Chloe and Bones.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-12-2005, 02:27 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

So his feet smell coz he is healthy?
Well that is good to know that he must be the healthiest dog in the world but it gets right up my nose

My handsome Prince

Indy and Myfanwy

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-12-2005, 03:46 PM
Miss New Booty

OMG! Chrisanne are you kidding!?!?! I'm cracking up! My brother always says Penny's paws smell like fritoes and I thought he was nuts!

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Adolescent Pup

My sister-in-law and I both think that Chessie's paws smell like Fritos! And I thought we were nuts for thinking that

Chinmom to :
Trinity (standard grey), Trillian (hetero beige), Tequila (mosaic),
Speedy (hetero beige) and Batman (standard grey)
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-13-2005, 02:29 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Well with my puppy you dont even have to get near his feet.
He is sitting on the floor while I am on the comp and all I can smell are his feet.
Also I do not know what fritos are so I cant say if they smell like that.
So no doggy foot deodoriser then

My handsome Prince

Indy and Myfanwy

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-13-2005, 04:27 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Could he be stepping in something?

Huh, I never thought about it but you guys are right ... they do kind of smell like fritos ... now, the more important issue is this: why are we all smelling our dog's feet????
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-13-2005, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Nope coz after he has been in the bath I swear to you guys an hour later when he has not been out coz I dont let him coz he is wet they stink.
And trust me you dont have tto go near it to smell it, if there was such a thing as smell-o-vision on the internet you guys would all be hunkering after fritos when I am on and he is in the room

My handsome Prince

Indy and Myfanwy