Snooper - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 10:57 PM Thread Starter

Snooper

Snooper is the alpha dog around here. Keeps Manto and Tito in shape. She's also my oldest dog. She weighs about 10 lbs but has NO problem keeping Manto in line.

We got a few inches of snow last weekend and I got some cute pics of Snooper and Manto playing.

Look at poor freezing cold Tito in the background!! LOL!!

And this picture here is a classic, Snooper growls and shows Manto her teeth before she beats him up. I can't believe I managed to get this pic.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 10:59 PM Thread Starter

Tito HATES the cold.

He was standing on 3 legs! We've actually seen him walk on just his two front legs to avoid touching ice or snow. LOL!

Here's me and the Tito and Snooper
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 11:01 PM Thread Starter

The very next day the snow melted (gotta love NC). Here are some pics of Manto... and don't worry... we live in the middle of nowhere, there aren't any cars on the road!

Look how big Manto's head is!!

If only my kids would pose for pictures! Look at the awful expressions on their faces!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

What great pictures. Jodi! I missed seeing them! Give them all big kisses for me.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

Jodi they are precious!! LOL @ Snooper showing her teeth! You're right that is proceless!! And poor Tito, I can't blame him for being cold! There isn't much to him, bless his heart!

Did Manto just go through another growth spurt?? He seems to have gotten HUGE!

They are lovely as always Jodi & so are you!!
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-04-2005, 11:24 PM

Poor Tito looks miserable Great pictures. As for Snooper gotta love a strong woman and Manto is just beautiful. Don't ya just love big dopey handsome men.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-05-2005, 01:34 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

those are some great pics!!! penny's poor boyfriend looks freezing! he reminds me of my friend's chihuahua in the rain. haha!
i love the pics of snooper and manto!! so classic! that pic of snooper in the street looks a lot like penny!!

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-05-2005, 08:15 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Jodi those pics are so cute!! And poor Tito!! His expressions are just so to the point that he does not want to be out there...LOL...Snoopers a doll and Manto is a lil hottie!!

post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-05-2005, 09:28 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
What great pictures. Jodi! I missed seeing them! Give them all big kisses for me.
You need to come visit again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fstybrat
Did Manto just go through another growth spurt?? He seems to have gotten HUGE!
I forget how big he is because I'm with him everyday, ya know? I don't seem to notice it but I had a girlfriend over the other day that hadn't seen Manto in 3 or 4 months and she said he was bigger. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena
Don't ya just love big dopey handsome men.
That's exactly how we see him. Our Baby Huey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumla86
penny's poor boyfriend looks freezing!
Tito has asked that you don't show Penny those pictures. He will send her some *better* pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb9101
And poor Tito!! His expressions are just so to the point that he does not want to be out there...LOL.
Oh I know, the poor little kid! He shakes and shivers and I end up having to carry him most of the time. You should see how quick he goes potty when it's icky out. Then runs straight back to the backdoor to be let in.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-05-2005, 10:19 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Great photos! They are all adorable! I LOVE Manto though!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-05-2005, 01:14 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

All three of your pups are adorable! I love the way your little one keeps the big one in line! And poor Tito! Maybe he needs some boots!
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-11-2005, 02:53 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awwwww!! They're gorgeous! Tito's funny, standing on three legs, hehehe!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-11-2005, 03:12 PM

Yay, more big dog/little dog pictures! Snooper has no trouble standing up to Manto! And look at poor Tito burrito walking on three legs. If Carmen was a dog, that is what she would look like if she had to go out in the snow! Great pictures Jodi. You look awesome too.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Oh goodness! I just love doggies! Do you have to make little Tito go outside? I know Louie will turn right around and run back in if it is cold. They are all adorable. I always look forward to the pictures people post. What cute critters everyone has.
I think Tito wants some fur like Snooper. She had no trouble running around in the snow. hehe. Goodness I just want to give them all hugs!

--------------------
~Marcia

--------------------------

post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-11-2005, 07:31 PM

Aw! They're just all so gorgeous Jodi!

I especially love Manto! I'm trying to convince hubby to let me have a German Shepherd!

Tags
german shepherd