Snowy pics! :) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-20-2004, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
PT's Troll Hunter

Snowy pics! :)

Hey! I got new pics!

This is Audrey:

This is Greta:

They started Advanced Obedience last week, yaaay! We go back Wednesday. They're two of the best dogs in there, but well I'm biased.

Today, Audrey did the funniest thing ever. She saw a tiny piece of dog food sitting in the bottom of the water bowl, so she kept trying to catch it. She was being SO tender and taking her time, and there was still plenty water in the bowl.... She kept blowing bubbles!! It was hilarious! It reminded me of how little kids blow bubbles in their chocolate milk. She looked like she was having a blast, too.

Another pic= I call this one "pffft".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-20-2004, 02:48 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

oh their adorable mallory!!! I love the pfft photo!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-20-2004, 03:44 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I love those close up pics! You have two gorgeous dogs!!! I got a kick out of that story, lol! Great last pic too! I like that funny look, hehe

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-20-2004, 05:15 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww they are so beautiful Mallory! Such cute pictures!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-20-2004, 05:17 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Wow they are such gorgeous dogs!! Congrats on the advanced obedience - WTG!! That is so awesome!
I love the picture with that pink tongue sticking out - it really does look like "pffft!"

Love the story about the food in the water - goofball doggie!

[center]

[
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 07:02 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

They are beautiful Mal. Such sweet faces! How much do they weigh these days?

btw, where have you been??

~ Jodi ~

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 08:05 AM
Adolescent Pup

Those Rotties are adorable! Wow, love the close up shots. Honestly, they are beautiful... thanks for sharing it with us!

Jessica

My zoo: 2 Ferrets named Natira and McCoy and lots of different fishies, snails, and african dwarf froggies.

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-21-2004, 09:05 AM Thread Starter
PT's Troll Hunter

My mom says that the "pffft" one looks like she's trying to catch snowflakes on her tounge.... LOL!

I'm not sure how much they weigh now, but I'm going to guess Audrey is 90? Greta is lighter but not by too much... I tell ya, last week, Ben helped me give them baths before Obedience classes, and HE could barely lift Audrey, that big lug. Ha ha! Well whatever they weigh, they're big and strong.

As for me, I've been busy with school; I finished all my math and now I've only got History to finish then I can graduate!! YAY! I'm looking for a job as well... I think I *might* have one working at a flower shop around the corner here. And some of you already know that I'm finally allowed to "date" Ben now, so he's over pretty much every day. ha ha I'm not complaining trust me.

Over Christmas break, I went on vacation to Crossville, TN. It was so dead there,.... Uhm, but no offense to anyone who might live there, lol. The other day I went to help Ben and his parents work on this house not too far from here. His dad owns it and rents it out... The last people who were there trashed it before they left because they were mad they got evicted, but they never paid rent or kept the place nice.... So needless to say, the place is getting a makeover. Its kinda neat to help because Ben has talked to his dad and it looks like we'll be renting it! Its a house so that means no apartment to live in right away! Which means I can get a dog right away! YES! :-D Weeee! That makes me happy.

Oh, remember the bracelet Ben bought me that I showed you all?? I'll have to show the necklace he bought to go with it sometime.... lol. I'm spoiled....

Melis told me to come back and check some stuff out, and I was reading her post about the crystal wedding gift the dogs ate... I got a chuckle outta that... hee hee...

Nice to hear from you all and I'm glad you like the pics.

Tags
dog food, water bowl