some poochie pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 12:48 PM Thread Starter
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

some poochie pics

I have a few pictures of the poochies to share...

First is Gazoo

He's so handsome. LOL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 12:53 PM Thread Starter

next is Rebel.

His hips are getting bad. I feel so bad for him.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 12:56 PM Thread Starter

Ok, and here come Maverick. The ham!

he thinks my cedar chest is his bed

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 12:59 PM Thread Starter

And Nomad. Since it seems not everyone knows about him.. let me explain a little. Nomad is my daughters dog. He actually came here before Maverick. He has next to nothing to do with any of us but autumn. We love him anyway though.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 01:15 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Chrisanne, you are one lucky gal to have such sweet dogs under your roof! Maverick is such a lover!
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 01:27 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I for one feel sorry for Autumn! What was she thinking laying on Maverick's rear end?

Great pics, Chris! They all look great!

Stephanie

post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 01:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
I for one feel sorry for Autumn! What was she thinking laying on Maverick's rear end?
We ALL thought that same thing. He is a GAS bag.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 01:38 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

I wasnt sure who Nomad was either! I was doing a search on him earlier to see if I missed anything! He sure is a cutie though!

post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 01:39 PM Thread Starter

you're not alone Melissa... it seems i forgot to mention him. How bad am I?! I have a really hard time getting pics too, cause he is always with the kids wherever they are.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 01:56 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Its ok! Did you guys get him as a puppy? What kind of dog is he? Im thinking Border Collie or Australian Shepard...I could be wrong though! We considered getting an Aussie when we were searching for our first puppy. They are so cute!

post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 02:07 PM Thread Starter

Yeah he came as a puppy. I think he was 9 weeks old. He's an Aussie. His knickname is smiling dog.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 02:10 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

I thought he looked like an Aus. He sure is a doll. When we were looking at pups, and I suggested an Aussie, Josh would say, "No, I dont want to deal with the hair..." yet he wanted a lab, and we have had a lab before, and she shed tons!! Haha...he was just being a punk...I will have an Aussie someday!

post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 02:31 PM
Playful Pup

Is Maverick a Mastiff? He is breath-taking........beautiful colour.

Very Proud Mommy to:

Mother & Daughter:
Whinnie - Amer. Red-nosed Pit-Bull Terrier - 3yrs
Boo-Boo - Amer. Red-Nosed Pit-Bull Terrier - 1 1/2yrs

Bailey - Amer. Blue-nosed Pit-Bull Terrier - 3 1/2yrs

Robert - DSH Male Black Cat - 2yrs
Mango - DSH Female Black Cat - 3yrs
Snoopy - DSH Female Black & White Cat - 4yrs

Brother & Sister:
Ace - DMH Female Black Cat - 11yrs
Murray - DSH Male Grey Cat - 11yrs

Brothers:
HamHock - Tri-Colour Piggie - 1yr
PorkChop - Beige & White Piggie - 1yr
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 02:50 PM Thread Starter

yes Maverick is an English Mastiff

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-27-2005, 03:05 PM
Playful Pup

I am so taken by his face, too cute.

I have a soft spot for Mastiff breeds and those droopy, gorgeous faces with hanging jowls, can't get enough......Post more pics please.

Very Proud Mommy to:

Mother & Daughter:
Whinnie - Amer. Red-nosed Pit-Bull Terrier - 3yrs
Boo-Boo - Amer. Red-Nosed Pit-Bull Terrier - 1 1/2yrs

Bailey - Amer. Blue-nosed Pit-Bull Terrier - 3 1/2yrs

Robert - DSH Male Black Cat - 2yrs
Mango - DSH Female Black Cat - 3yrs
Snoopy - DSH Female Black & White Cat - 4yrs

Brother & Sister:
Ace - DMH Female Black Cat - 11yrs
Murray - DSH Male Grey Cat - 11yrs

Brothers: