Squeaky toys - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 04:21 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Squeaky toys

Is it ok to wash teddies with squeaky things inside in the washing machine or does it stop the squeak?

Indy has one and it is looking a bit worse for the wear but i know it will destroy him if it ever stopped squeaking.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My handsome Prince

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 07:30 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

You can wash it. I would put it on gentle cycle, though. Hand washing it is a possibility, too.

Also, if the squeaker breaks (which they sometimes do from rough play), you can buy new ones and just open teddy up, put the new squeaker in and then stitch him back together.

We've had to do this with Kirby's favourite pink elephant, Pinkie, when he managed to chew Pinkie open and take out the squeaker and break it. Bad doggie!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-26-2005, 08:10 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Indy had a teddy called Pinky but Olle ripped it up for him.
Now he has one called brownie he is never rough with his toys. He just walks around with him in his mouth singing along to his squeaky friend

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge