STAFFS/PITTS "Dangerous" Dogs? - Help / Thoughts? - Page 6 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #76 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-18-2009, 09:58 PM
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonMarie View Post
I wasn't saying that at all! I "heard" that somewhere, wasn't sure if it was true or not. I kind of worded it wrong and it sounded like I was stating a fact, when I wasn't. I, personally, LOVE white pits. It's my favorite color, along with blue, on pit bulls. But I haven't found any white pit bulls for sale out here so far.

Your dogs are beautiful, and wow your boy is strong! I wonder what my boy could pull if I started training him with weights! He's pretty much just been a big spoiled baby his whole life.
Oh no I realize you didn't make this up. Sorry I was saying like whoever said that isn't stating something based on facts at all.

Overall I guess I don't see a lot of white ones either, I wouldn't expect to in general but doesn't seem to be a popular color of the times either. Though their was another in his class at the last show. Sometimes you have to look at breeders outside your area to find what you really want. I'm sure you know that already though.

Thanks for the compliments for real. I wonder the same about my boy too. I'm certain if I actually trained and worked him he could pull a lot and have a chance for higher awards. I need to make time and get a harness, I borrowed one at the show to see if he would pull and they were kind enough to let me compete with it.

Almost forgot he is a big baby, he doesn't realize his size! Pits are really such softies aren't they?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Check Them Out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-18-2009, 10:11 PM

Yea they are HUGE softies. Love them to death. It's really the only breed I will ever own. This breed fits the category of everything I am looking for in a dog.
post #78 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 09:29 PM
Adolescent Pup

Oh yeah I will forever own Pits! Really my heart breed. Though I see the value in other breeds, unfortunately my APBTs are not suited for all jobs. Although they do excel at many tasks!

Check Them Out

Tags
animal shelter, broken leg, bull terrier, bull terriers, bully breeds, dog park, family dog, german shepard, golden retriever, humane society, local animal shelter, local humane society, local shelter, pit bull, pit bull terrier, pit bull terriers, pit bulls, terrier mix