Surgery for Creole: Round Two - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2007, 07:01 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Im glad his surgery went well! Hopefully now that its been a week he is feeling a lot better! I can only imagine that he was agressive because of how painful it was...I know someone that had knee reconstruction surgery, and his other knee needs it too, but he said he will live with the pain of his bad knee because of how horrible the pain was from getting his first knee done. I know Creole isnt a human, but it had to have been just as painful. Give him big hugs and kisses from us!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 11-22-2007, 08:54 PM
can't think of one, help

He's entitled to a little grouchiness, I'd be mad too if somebody shaved me and made me wear one of those collars and wouldn't let me go where I wanted too, Type WCAX.com for a story about another dog that needed major surgery and a pic of him.

Tags
bull terrier