Sydnee pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-04-2005, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Sydnee pics

I took a whole roll of film of Sydnee and Mirra at Jeff's house on Wednesday (Scarlette stayed home as usual since she prefers to not ride in a vehicle if at all possible!)

Enjoy!

For some reason my crappy scanner scanned this one as a "colored document" so it isn't as clear as the original pic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-04-2005, 01:24 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

She is PRECIOUS! I can't get over how small she is!

Karen

[

post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-04-2005, 01:26 PM Thread Starter

Smile

My little mouse

And a couple of Sydnee and Mirra together so you can get an idea of the size difference.

Sydnee weighs 7 1/2 pounds, Mirra weighs 44 pounds (she's gained 2 pounds since Sydnee came home )

Rhonda

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-04-2005, 01:39 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Rhonda, how can you stand all that cuteness under one roof? They are both so sweet and I just love that huge black spot on Sydnee's eye.
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-04-2005, 01:58 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the compliments!

Rhonda

post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-04-2005, 06:30 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Oh my gosh, how adorable!! Sydnee looks like a stuffed animal - just sooooo darn cute & kissable!!!

~ Jodi ~

post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-04-2005, 06:52 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Very adorable!

Shannon

Mother to a beautiful girl!

post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-04-2005, 06:56 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

OMG she is just precious!!!!!!!

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-04-2005, 07:05 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Sydnee and Mirra are both adorable!
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Aww they are adorable! Thanks for posting...

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-04-2005, 09:41 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

Too much cuteness! I love the pic of Sydnee in the leaves! Is she peeing in that one? Hahahaha! And the pic of them together is adorable.

We need pics of Scarlette, too!

post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 10:50 AM

I can't believe how tiny she is! So cute. I'm glad to see in the picture with the two of them that they look happy together - how did you ever get them both to sit still?
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 12:34 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

What a sweetie! I just want to kiss her little black ear! I want to know how you got them to sit still too.

Stephanie

post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 01:15 PM Thread Starter

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula86
I love the pic of Sydnee in the leaves! Is she peeing in that one?
Yep!

I got them to hold still together by holding a treat up with one hand and clicking the pic with the other hand. If you notice, Sydnee is looking to the left (at the treat) and Mirra is looking at me like "Can we PLEASE have the treat now?!"

Rhonda

post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 11-05-2005, 02:44 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

So gorgeous!!!!

You know I have never seen a picture of Scarlette the whole time I've been on pt...does she really exist?? *hint hint*

Too lazy to even think of a siggy

Tags
bull terrier, bull terriers, sit still, stuffed animal