Sydney went swimming - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-05-2009, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

Sydney went swimming

I went swimming with my caregiver and her two kids yesterday, and since Sydney is a service dog, he got to go along. I got a few wierd looks and alot of stay away from that dog thing (which I appreciated). But he did wonderful, even with the kids that didn't listen and petted him on the way by. I
I kept his vest on him, and his gentle leader, took him all the way out where his feet were swimming. he would still be in the lake now if I let him I believe. He was pulling me around in the lake I loved it. Next time someone offers to take me and Sydney swimming I will take them up on it.
I had to take him to the groomers today and bathe him though because he wouldn't let me wash him in the sh ower they provided, to get the lake water out of him.
When we got home, he was so worn out, I put him into the apt and went and ate dinner at Old Country Buffet. Normally I would take him but two things, I didn'th ave anyone to holdhim while i went up and got my food, which he could go up with me but I need two hands. And he was so worn out that he just wanted to sleep.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-07-2009, 02:14 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Sounds like a wonderful experience for Sydney, and hey where's the pics?

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Visit -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- for fun and tips for pets!

Tags
swimming