Symptoms of chocolate problems?
I know chocolate is supposed to be very bad for dogs, and Ein is currently in big trouble for being bad. A edge of a brownie fell on the floor and broke into three pieces. Ein was VERY bad and instantly ran over and stole a piece (he knows he's not supposed to take anything without waiting for us to say it's okay, but he obviously didn't do that.)
We plan to keep an extra close eye on him, in case it makes him sick, and I was wondering what we should look for. I'm not sure why chocolate is bad, I just know it is. So I'm not sure if I should look for vomitting or breathing problems or what.
Any advice is appreciated.