Temporal Visitor - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 07:25 PM Thread Starter
Stinky Liverbrain

Temporal Visitor

Today my sis brought her family's dog, Valentina, to stay indefinitely. It's been a few months since all my family has been talking to them to convince them of giving the dog to us for a while. They live in a rented place and after they got Valentina things got a bit complicated for them. My brother-in-law had an accident and almost lost a finger. He paints cars so he had to stop working for a while and now is unemployed. With the accident and stuff they had less time and Valentina spent her time tied in the garage (it's an open garage and they couldn't let her loose cause she got out through the gate). Well, we had convinced my nieces (which where fearful that their parents would give away their beloved dog, and wanted to take her home so she was safe), and my sister, but my BIL didn't wanted to give up the dog, cause he's a stuck-up dork and he didn't wanted to "give his problems to others".
The problem is that they had done it before, got my nieces pets and then get tired of them and give them away. My nieces are big now (11 and 12) and hurt about how their parents get them pets and then take them away (it was BIL's idea of getting Valentina in the first place). One day, some time ago, before Valentina was houstrained, BIL complained about how she peed inside and that he was going to give her away, my nieces told me and I told them to tell him that if they were giving her away that I wanted her. And after that he started with the act of "I love Valentina a lot and I wouldn't give her away... plus I don't like to pass my problems on to others". Of course then came the accident and Valentina had to spend her days tied in the garage. Well.. we have been planning a play day for Valentina and Charlotte and he has been making up excuses to not bring her during the last couple of weekends. Now, recently they recieved the insurance money (for the accident he had). They are planning on buying the house right beside mine, which has a big backyard. Of course they want to leave the place they are in as they got it, so they were planning on painting the garage, and finally decided (without notice) to bring Valentina home "for a few days". I expect her to stay here till they buy the house and move. Charlotte, of course, loved the idea of having Valentina over and they have played all day long. Odie says that as long as they both stay off his way, he doesn't care what they do. Next are a couple of pictures of Valentina. These are not from today, but some older pictures I have of a playday with Charlotte. she's a bit bigger now, bigger than Charlotte.

This is Valentina. Doesn't she has the most sweet face?

Here's Valentina with Charlotte.. I call them the goofy sisters, cause they are both incredibly hyper and just way too happy about everything that happens around them.

Valentina with Odie.. you can see he doesn't likes her too much..

Dimaris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 08:09 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Valentina is so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-09-2004, 12:23 AM

CUTEY...Looks like one we adopted out a long time ago...But he was a male..His name was King but he was really treated like his name when he went home They sent pix a while back of him on there bed or well on there pillows!!! he needed a place of his own!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-09-2004, 02:21 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Valentina is a pretty girl, I sure hope everything works out, because no dog should have to live his/her days tied out, they deserve freedom to run just as any child does

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-09-2004, 08:55 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

She is so pretty...I hope she gets the treatment she deserves!