Torturing Tito... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 09:32 PM Thread Starter
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Torturing Tito...

Tito does NOT like to have his toenails clipped. He acts like I'm trying to kill him. Here is a video of me clipping his nails... you can see what a drama queen he is...
Tito nail clipping video

~ Jodi ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 09:44 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

AWWW poor baby...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 10:14 PM

Too funny! He blinks his eyes with that "why you do this to me" look on his face.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 10:42 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

That is too darn funny. Squeaking in pain like he's being killed! Poor Tito Burrito.

Karen

[

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 10:49 PM
Adolescent Pup

Yeah, not a drama queen at all. LMAO. I love the look also. Too cute. Thanks for sharing.

Becky
Proud Mommy to Sammi and Leigh (my girls)

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 11:31 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

I would love to see the video but I have a wonderfully slow dial up connection.

Rhonda

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 02:40 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

omg! that's so funny!! reminds me of chaquita! i just love the way you flopped him down at the end! hahahahahahaha! mooooore videos!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 02:48 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Too cute, Jodi.

Gumbo sounds like he's having his leg cut off. If he's awake enough, he'll actually scream when the clippers get near his feet. Hence the reason I sedate him.

Stephanie

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 08:24 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

too funny
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 08:29 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Hahaha

:-)
1 rabbit, 6 rats, 1 conure, 1 cockatiel, 1 lovebird, 1 cockroach

- Bracelets, Beads + Supplies!
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 07:38 PM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Jodi, you should have SEEN Kirby's face when I played the video! He had this look of horror that said, "OMG! Where's the dying dog?! Where's the dying dog!?"

Poor Tito acts like you're trying to amputate his feet.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

lol we have to pin our big dog down to do it lol and he cries just like that...and then when its done he pouts...gives me the I'm mad at you look so I feel bad and give him a cookie lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 09:58 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

"Oh that hurt my ears..."

That is a riot, Jodi!!

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Thanks guys!

I'll try to get a little bit of video of giving Tito a bath!! *evil grin*

~ Jodi ~

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-10-2005, 06:24 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Ok this is a little off topic and im sorry how do you get video on here?