Treatment for seizures, strokes, cancer? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-27-2015, 01:32 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Treatment for seizures, strokes, cancer?

I'm sharing this because it is close to my heart and I wish I'd known about it sooner. Our English Bulldog, Karl, was 9 years old when he started having seizures and small strokes. He wasn't his normal sleepy self anymore and all he wanted to do was be as close as possible to mom and dad. Talking with our vet, as amazing as she is, did nothing. We couldn't record the seizures or strokes because they rarely lasted more than half a minute.

We found out about Cannadoggy + Hemppaste too late for Karl, but I wanted to pass the information along since it has helped friends. This treatment created by Canna International is all natural, organic, whole plant medicine made in Colorado. It has been used by vets across the country for pets with seizures, strokes, and cancer. I hope that this post will be a benefit for those who feel like they have no more options. Check them out at Cannadoggy.com or Hemppaste.com

Admin, please remove if not allowed, just wanted to share with others who may be in the same situation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-12-2016, 11:48 PM
Newborn Pup

This was posted about a year ago but still, condolences. I know the feeling of losing a bestfriend. It's just as painful as losing someone you love. I wish I have also read this during the time we still have Max with us. He had seizures also, and we did everything we could but...

I would also share this to others. Thanks for sharing!

Tags
cancer, hemppaste, seizure, stroke, treatment