Ugh! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 11:24 PM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

Ugh!

Im so tired. Going to keep this short...

This stupid man came in to work today yelling at the top of his lungs at this PUPPY barely able to keep up with him running around the store.

When the dogs finally got up to the register... It was crouching with it's ears down and it could count the ribs in horrifying detail.

I picked up the dog as it tried to run to me. Its feet were FREEZING as were his ears and his toenials have such weird colorations to them. Im so tired i cant type so ignore typos!!

Anyway-- this man says he had more puppies in the car if I wanted to CHOOSE between them. (Yes ! He was breedinhg) UGHHHHHH So I ran the dog to grooming and Dawn (grooming manager) ... her face was unexplainable... Asks how much he wants for the dog "well i get 400 for the males and 800 for the females" NEGATIVE.

So I offer $50.00. Dawn gives me 20 which he walked out without taking anyways.

SOOOOO MY whole point is since this dog is shaking in cold because he has no body fat to insulate him... Since this dog's toenails look like they're going to fall off because of no food im assuming... Since this dog could barely stand when I picked him up... What do I feed him? What do I feed my other dogs? We're on Eukanuba right now but it's expensive with the SAME ingredients of crappy purina. What's a good food that's not very costly? We're pinching pennies but I've got to get this dog healthy and id lioke to keep mine healthy..

Thanks for all the help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 11:32 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

First thing he'll need is a vet check. He likely has intestinal parasites, among other things. Make sure to keep him separated from your other dogs and immediately clean up any poo.

Nutro isn't bad as far as a better food for the price. There are better out there, but it isn't terrible. I'd certainly choose it over Eukanuba or Pedigree.

Stephanie

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 11:36 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Healthwise is a pretty good food too, and its not that expencive where getting Lady over to a natural diet. I feed my cat Healthwise and its way better the purina and its cheaper. Good luck give you new puppy kisses for me. What kind of dog is it? Can you get a picture?