Upcoming addition... - Page 6 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #76 of 77 (permalink) Old 04-08-2006, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeekABooChin
It IS a lot! I couldn't believe the size of the litter!! The one mother had a litter of 9 one day and the other had a litter of 8 the next day!! And this breeder only breeds once a year so he flet very blessed LOL!

He is so darn cute! I bet his ear will pop up by the end of next week. When Gryffin's started to stand, within 5 days it was completely up.

Quick question. Do you have any kind of training problems with Tucker? Corgis are so darn stubborn. Our little guy nips sometimes when we're playing but he's not aggressive, which is good He's doing really well with sit but he can't quite figure out "lay down" yet lol!

It's so cute to see Tucker with your two doxies!! I wish I had another pup here!!
Thanks! Both of his ears are now up It's so cute! He is quite stubborn, so are Claire and Rebel though, he is really well behaved naturally though so I feel fortunate. I'm still working with him on lay down also, he's having a bit of trouble. haha I'm also trying to work on the mouthing, where he wants to grab you on the hand or foot, I know most of that is puppy-ness as I call it but I know corgis can be nippers, it's in their blood He's never aggressive, sounds like Tucker and Gryffin have a lot in common

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 77 (permalink) Old 04-09-2006, 12:50 PM

They certainly do have a lot in common!! I'd love to see some more pictures now that his ears are up

Do you know how much Tucker weighs? When Gryff went in for his last set of shots, he weighed in just under 10 lbs. I think he was 9.6 lbs. It seems small to me, but that's because I'm used to Boxer puppies and not Corgi pups LOL!

Tags
family dog, pembroke welsh corgi