Update on my dogs :) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Talking Update on my dogs :)

All are doing well. The scar on Mirra's leg is pretty well faded and all of the hair has grown back. I can't believe it's been 5 months since she broke her leg. It seems like it was just last month! I made the last payment on that vet bill/credit card today (bye bye to half of my income tax return )

Sydnee is very smart. She can learn a new trick in about 10 minutes, heels like a champ on the leash (off the leash is another story! ) and although she's only 5 months old, she's almost as tall and her chest is as wide as Mirra's already. I'm thinking about taking her to a show/breeder to be evaluated as a show dog. I know I'm biased, but I honestly think she's a great example of the breed. The pics I have of her don't do her justice at all.

Scarlette has been staying with my mom. I go over there everyday and play with her, feed her, and make a big fuss over her. Once we get our own place she'll be staying with me for good. The pups are almost out of their wild child stages so Scarlette will be able to handle them a little better. Right now she would be stressed to the max being in a tiny cabin with 2 crazy pups. She's perfectly happy lounging around with my mom, so we'll leave it that way for now.

Here's a couple of pics. I love the one of Mirra. She looks so sweet and innocent.

Not the best pic of Sydnee, but still cute.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 07:45 PM

aww they are so precious. I love them both. We really need pics of Scarlette though.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 08:04 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Great pics Rhonda! I really love the pic of Sydnee! I agree with Chrisanne though, I dont think I have ever seen Scarlette before. (I might be wrong though.)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 10:46 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Yeah I think I maybe saw a picture with Scarlette in it once??

Anyways, those are such cute pictures. I just love your dogs, Rhonda!

post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-24-2006, 11:36 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Aww! So cute!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 02:14 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

AWW!! So cute! More pics! And we need pics of Scarlette, ok?!

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 02:19 AM
Formerly Known as mya_papaya

aww theyre so cute

i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 06:22 PM

They are so cute! And I have to agree, we need Scarlette pics!
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-25-2006, 06:50 PM Thread Starter

I was going to take my new digital camera to my mom's today and I totally forgot! Making a little note to myself to take it tomorrow.....

Rhonda

post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 01:22 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Scarlette must be a real lump that blends into her favourite couch.

As for seeing about Sydnee being shown, I say GO for it! Couldn't hurt.

Their faces are so sweet ... I could just kiss them all over!

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 08:39 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pihlaja
Scarlette must be a real lump that blends into her favourite couch.
Sorry, I didn't get pics. I've been battling a mild case of the flu. I'll try to remember tomorrow.

Rhonda

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 08:58 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Hope you're feeling better!!

post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-01-2006, 07:58 PM Thread Starter

AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR........

See, she does exist!

Yes, she does have a funky left ear. After they were cropped and taped the left ear never stood right and wound up flopped over her head. I will NEVER have another dogs' ears cropped again.

Rhonda

post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-01-2006, 08:24 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

OMG! She does exist!! Haha! She's just beautiful!

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-01-2006, 09:19 PM

She's ALIVE!!! You really need to show more pictures of her; she's stunning!