Updated Golden Pups - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 05:45 PM Thread Starter

Talking Updated Golden Pups

Ok well I decided to go ahead & post pictures of the litter I had previous to my latest litter... The pups are almost 8 weeks old now... Here are 2 pictures of the pups getting introduced to raw chicken wings @ 5 weeks old:

(One of the males I'm keeping)

And then one of the pups a week later playing with a toy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 06:03 PM

awwwwwww They grow so fast huh?
Holly just gets bigger and bigger each day.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 07:05 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Sooo cute!!

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 07:16 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwwww! They are so cute!!!!

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 07:26 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

They are gorgeous! I love their light color.
Golden puppies are so adorable, I love how beefy they are!

[center]

[
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 09:12 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys... I love the lighter color golden's too...
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 09:19 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Awww! Thanks for the puppy fix!

Rhonda

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-05-2004, 09:52 PM

Aww... they are completely adoreable ... chewers too. LOL.

I didn't know you could feed them raw meat ... then again, I've never bred dogs either ... That's really cool.

You have awesome dogs there.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfomatic
Aww... they are completely adoreable ... chewers too. LOL.

I didn't know you could feed them raw meat ... then again, I've never bred dogs either ... That's really cool.

You have awesome dogs there.
agreed. althought i didn't know you could feed them anything with chicken bones in it either.

They are adorable little puppies. ^^
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 08:28 AM

Cute little monkeys!
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 10:58 AM

what little dolls
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 01:51 PM

I believe Nicole uses the B.A.R.F (Bones and Raw Food) diet or a variation of it (please correct me if I'm wrong Nicole!) Many breeders use this because it is supposed to make health of the animals optimal and coats are unbelievabley brilliant. As long as the chicken bones are completely raw and not cooked the bones are flexible and able to be digested. When you cook them that is when the become riggid and brittle and can cause problems at least this is what I have read up on it. I myself do not use it but I have done a lot of reading on it and know people that have been very successful with it.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 02:06 PM Thread Starter

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena
I believe Nicole uses the B.A.R.F (Bones and Raw Food) diet or a variation of it (please correct me if I'm wrong Nicole!) Many breeders use this because it is supposed to make health of the animals optimal and coats are unbelievabley brilliant. As long as the chicken bones are completely raw and not cooked the bones are flexible and able to be digested. When you cook them that is when the become riggid and brittle and can cause problems at least this is what I have read up on it. I myself do not use it but I have done a lot of reading on it and know people that have been very successful with it.
Yup that's what I use

Thanks Dena for explaining that... Believe me, I'd never do anything to harm my animals...
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-06-2004, 02:16 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Great pics! The BARF diet is a great diet. I wish I had the time to feed my two raw. All I have heard about BARF has been good news. Congrats on the puppies.

Tags
barf diet