Was walking in the house today - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-31-2004, 05:06 PM Thread Starter
PT's Troll Hunter

Was walking in the house today

And I paused to let Kota run past me, since I didn't have the screen door slid open all the way...

Dork Dog didn't turn to the open spot, ran right into the screen. Back paws even lifted off the ground as the front of her body came to it's screeching halt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-01-2004, 08:21 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

I can just imagine!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-01-2004, 01:12 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Ahh! That sucks, Rebel ran right into the glass sliding door one day. Doh!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-01-2004, 01:56 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-01-2004, 03:42 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Biscuit always runs into the glass sliding door!!! One day she almost broke it but she didn't even feel it!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-01-2004, 05:55 PM Thread Starter
PT's Troll Hunter

HA! Dakota once ran into the door as well. (They push the screen open when they have the glass shut...) Well anyways, she was outside taking a potty time, and she saw Mufasa (the cat) sitting by the sliding door looking out. After she finished her business, she booked it straight to him. Wamming herself into the door and knocking herself off her feet. I for sure thought she'd hurt herself, but nope! She stood back up, shook it off, looked at the cat one last time, then came bounding back to me, as if to say something like, "Did you SEE THAT!? That CAT just did the COOLEST THING, MOM! He put up this invisible barrier that I can't PASS!" *runs towards the garage door* "Hurry!! Lets go around the OTHER SIDE and make him do it AGAIN!" :blob3:

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-01-2004, 05:58 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

that was the cutest story mal!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-02-2004, 01:12 AM
Playful Pup

our whippit 'Puppie' just loves to 'Hate' our big black feline 'Cattee' he often loves to try to threaten cattee through the glass door in the kitchen all the time, knowing full well cattee cant get back at him. Here is a pic I made up of what cattee thinks of puppiee hope you like it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 000_0538 copy cattee.jpg (37.6 KB, 3 views)