We had boxer pups on Monday - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

We had boxer pups on Monday

After a long day on Monday we have seven puppies. They are so cute and all doing well. I didn't want to post till I was sure all was well This is moms third and final litter as 4 were delivered fine and the other three were c~section and we went ahead and got her spayed at the same time. For some reason she delivered all of them from the right side and the left side was the one that had 3 pups that were taken by c~section. For those that don't know usually they come one from each side until all are delivered. Anyway to the pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IM001892.jpg (11.4 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg pup.jpg (8.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg two pups.jpg (11.9 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg lil fawn girl.jpg (9.9 KB, 23 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I have not uploaded the pics of all seven so I will get them later I only have the four that were born here.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 06:17 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

omg they are gorgeous!!!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 06:18 PM
Miss New Booty

Awwwwwwww! Congratulations Glider!!!!! They are adorable! Can't wait to see more pictures of them!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 06:54 PM
Adolescent Pup

awwwww what cuties!!!!!!! congrats!!! hows mom and babies doing??

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 07:00 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!!

They are gorgeous! I am so glad to hear that mom and pups are doing well! Oh, how wonderful it must be to have a houseful of beautiful puppies to watch grow!

How is mom feeling after her c-section? Ouch - I can relate - poor girl! Keep us posted on their progress - and more pictures!

[center]

[
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 07:14 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Congrats! Hope mom & babies are doing well! I insist on daily photos LOL!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 07:18 PM

Awww they are adorable congrats
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 07:44 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

adorable babies...... congrats

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 07:48 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Congratulations!

Rhonda

post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 08:31 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

Those puppies are so little and cute, awww

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 08:37 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Look at the cuties! So little and cute!!! lol

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 09:31 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

How many girls, how many boys? Hmmm, wanna trade one of those puppies for a couple of chinchillas?

Rhonda

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 10:16 PM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Adorable!!

~ Jodi ~

post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-22-2004, 10:39 PM
Resident Chatroom Blonde

Congrats on the new puppies.I hope mom and them are doing fine.

Tags
doing fine