We had an overnight visitor - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-24-2005, 04:27 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

We had an overnight visitor

Guess who came to sleep the night?

Olle!!!

Indy was pleased to see him but Myfanwy didnt take to him.

He needed a hair cut so I offered to shave him. He looks so much better now and it will be cooler for him.

But when I was shaving him I noticed a 2 inch diameter lump under his arm pit. It is not so hard and it moves around and when I touched it he did not seem like it hurt him.
He doesnt seem himself. He is very quiet just sleeping all the time and not being with me or the dogs.
When I take him home I am gonna show his owner and tell them to take him to the vets.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My handsome Prince

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-24-2005, 01:20 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

That could be a lymph node there - I'd definitely take him in within the next 24 hours or so since he's not feeling well. How old is Olle again?

Stephanie

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

He is 6 years old.
He has an appointment on Monday.
They called the vet and they said to go in on Monday.
It is Midsummers here so everything is closed till then
What will they do if it is that

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-25-2005, 03:36 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

It depends on what the cause is. The vet should go over everything with them.

Stephanie