Photos! Wet weather pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 05:43 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Wet weather pics

It is muddy and rainy out but they still love it!

while he is gaining on her in size, she doesn't seem to care.

She still slams into him

down he goes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Check Them Out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 05:43 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Check Them Out

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

AWWW so many dogs!! All so cute! =)

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 06:16 PM
Part of the Pack

Do you have a goat?

~Ren~
Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.

Rags- Blue Healer/Border Collie Mix

Nelix- Yellow Lab Mix

Tippy- Black and White Fancy Rat

Fredi- Tan and White Fancy Rat

RIP- Aggie, Dorito
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 12:30 PM
Adolescent Pup

Rambunctious dogs you have there! Very cute.

Christy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

They look like they're having fun!!

My silly Kit is such a wuss, he haates going outside when it's wet and rainy. He gets upset when I take him out to go to the bathroom and it's raining out, and yet he has no problems jumping into the pond at the park.

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 01:26 PM
Adolescent Pup

These dogs are so beautiful. When I saw them I was very surprised. Are all of them yours?? They are really very beautiful. I would like to have 7-8 dogs too.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 04:19 PM
Newborn Pup

haha, they are awsome dogs. what are their names?
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I always love your pictures, spicy! Your dogs look like a lot of fun.

--------------------
~Marcia

--------------------------

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Playful Pup

Great pictures! They sure are having fun!

Jana (gr8pots)
Wife to my wonderful husband Richard,
Mom to Nichole, Grandmom to Ashli, Shelly,
Markell & Kayla.
Godmom to Ana & Natalia &
Petmom to: WFB Glaze & Silica,
Syler & Halle our Mountain Feist &
Sushie & Patriot our Bettas.

Custom Cage Liners

Pottery
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-08-2009, 01:41 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

The weather is just fine, that's great time and condition to play as well as here too! Great pics mate, they really having much fun.

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

Visit -
- for fun and tips for pets!
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-09-2009, 06:07 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

So cute, my dogs are the same way, they LOVE the mud, no matter what they find mud somewhere, haha.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-10-2009, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrWoodyspets View Post
AWWW so many dogs!! All so cute! =)
Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenishaS View Post
Do you have a goat?
Yes we have goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy View Post
Rambunctious dogs you have there! Very cute.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonrain View Post
They look like they're having fun!!

My silly Kit is such a wuss, he haates going outside when it's wet and rainy. He gets upset when I take him out to go to the bathroom and it's raining out, and yet he has no problems jumping into the pond at the park.
LOL yeah I've got a couple like that. They are so weird when it comes to things like that, they don't want their feet wet or to be rained on. Go figure. Other blissfully run through the rain like it is a great treat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatDog View Post
These dogs are so beautiful. When I saw them I was very surprised. Are all of them yours?? They are really very beautiful. I would like to have 7-8 dogs too.
Yes these are my dogs. Thanks for the compliments on them. I hope you get the dogs you wish to have. (if so don't forget to share pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by degu lover211 View Post
haha, they are awsome dogs. what are their names?
Thanks. The fluffy one is Shauna, the blue one is Samara and the light one is Siafu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmilla View Post
I always love your pictures, spicy! Your dogs look like a lot of fun.
Thanks, yes they are a fun group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8pots View Post
Great pictures! They sure are having fun!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
The weather is just fine, that's great time and condition to play as well as here too! Great pics mate, they really having much fun.
Yes dogs and wet weather seem to go together for some, they don't mind one bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonMarie View Post
So cute, my dogs are the same way, they LOVE the mud, no matter what they find mud somewhere, haha.
Thanks. LOL

Check Them Out

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

The last picture is my favorite - it looks like they are laughing at something.

Of course that goat is a cutie too! I would love to have goats. They are so cute.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 11:43 AM
Newborn Pup

oh, so cute, haha they do look like their laughing at something in the last pic!!