What is the best trick your dog/dogs can do - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-07-2005, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Question What is the best trick your dog/dogs can do

My favorite is when Harley balences a treat on his nose until I say okay then he catches it I also like when Zeke sits Pretty he looks like a bear!! What is the best trick you dog can do?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Life is not complete without a dog at your feet

Mom to:
Harley, Rott/husky X
Rebel, English Setter/ Border collie X
Dixie Belle, ACD
Lexus, Rescue Rottie
Zeke, Rescue Rottie
Scarlet, Husky/ collie X
& Zeus Kitty
My Website

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-07-2005, 03:37 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

my dog isnt very good at tricks. but when that song came out that went "who let teh dogs out woof woof woof" i taught her to go woof woof woof after i sang the song lol. she can shake and high five too. she never mastered roll over or balencing treat on nose way too impatient. or play dead lol

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Seeker of Orbs

our brittany spaniel, willie, can do "Bang!" and he falls to the floor with a yelp. sometimes he won't be fully "dead" til you say "Head down!" then he''ll be totally out. LOL he's so good.

~beth

thank you!--->

RIP hagrid. Pheonix! RIP, sweet piggie[/URL]

Dexter, chester, chester the 2nd, george, cinimon, tiny, DareDevil.may they rest in peace.

Dugan
bozo and zozzo, and tiny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

Puppers shakes hands, high 5's, plays fetch with himself(throws the toy then gets it all by himself) balances treats on his nose then catches it in the air, plays dead, sings, dances and plays hide and seek...hes pretty good at learning things....my other 2 ummmm none lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2005, 03:57 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Claire sits, lays down, and "looks" the best hehe

Rebel only knows sit

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2005, 10:57 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Myfanwy knows shaking hands and she is only 3 months so that is good.

Indy is rubbish at tricks but he does sing along to my mobile phone which makes people laugh

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Adolescent Pup

Jake doesn't do anything spectacular. He will sit and shake. If you make kissing noses at you, he'll put his paws on your chest, and kiss you. that's about it, except for being so darn cute and loveable. I wish he was smarter and could actually learn tricks. LOL

Becky
Proud Mommy to Sammi and Leigh (my girls)

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-09-2005, 08:50 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Katie will sit up if you say "stick em up" and then when you say "bang!" she falls over "dead". Noah will sit up too, but only if you say "Meerkat"...he looks like a fat meerkat when he sits up...lol

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

Mom to:

Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 07:33 AM
Part of the Pack

I think so far Loki's best trick is "give me 5 left" or "give me 5 right." We've been working on teaching him the difference and he only makes a mistake when he is really wound up now! I'm so proud of him!
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-15-2005, 02:27 AM
Adolescent Pup

Shake.

Pet parent to Orei and Princess (the kitties), Caeser (the doggie), Marco, Piper and Silferno (the ratties).