What did your pups get from Santa Paws? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-26-2003, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
I Just Need One!

Wink What did your pups get from Santa Paws?

Mickey got a stocking filled with all kinds of toys and treats. He loves his new stuff. We also ordered a tag for him that says his name, number and adress. It should be ready to be picked up in about a week.

What did your pups get?

Liana, Mickey, Sky & Rocket

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-26-2003, 04:00 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Mine got heaps of treats and two new toys...both of which are now destroyed cause it kills evertything!! It was so much fun with the treats cause I just opened them all up and dumped them all on the floor and he got to choose them....he was just like a little kid!! He took bites out of nearly all of them...he just didn't know what to do!!! My mice got new tunnels for their cage and my rabbits got these really expensive treats that they just love but don't get at any other time of the year!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-27-2003, 10:20 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Claire got treats, she already had tons of toys. But she does get to play with a pair of gloves that Shannon got, lol. She likes them. Rebel & Molly got leather collars from the Bass Pro Shop and Niki got treats/toys. They are all loving it, hehe

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-27-2003, 12:30 PM
Formerly known as Lvnmycritters

Moose got a sweater and chews. The chews are gone and he wishes the sweater was too, but alas it is for my enjoyment. I shall postpics as soon as I get a chance.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-27-2003, 12:40 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

mine all got new leather collars, leashes, a toy each, and some treats

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-27-2003, 01:55 PM
Incubator Cricket Killer

My mom bought her granddogs a 15lb case of great big dog biscuts, they were in doggie heaven! Only thing is, they don't get any today because grandma fed them so many yesterday that they barfed :-/

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-27-2003, 07:52 PM
Indecision Queen

Well Pige got a big girl collar, leash, harness and an engraved tag.
Along with a couple chewies.

~Angela and the group~
Oscar~ Male Crested Gecko
Burt~ Male Leopard Gecko
Ernie~ Male Leopard Gecko
Candy~ Female Ball Python
Gidget~ Female Leopard Gecko
Paige~ Female Cholcolate Chihuahua
Marley~ Female Harlequin Great Dane
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-28-2003, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
I Just Need One!

Aww so cute. Did anyone get any pics?

Liana, Mickey, Sky & Rocket

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2004, 10:50 PM
Newborn Pup

Sadie got a new scarf from Dandy Doggy Duds, of course (snowmen). She also got some new chew toys, treats, and a squeeky ball.

Tigger got a cat climber and treats.

The albino African clawed frog got her own tank to keep the other fishies safe when she gets full grown. The tree frog was a gift to my oldest, so he got a new home here. The scissor tails and pleco (fish) got some frozen bloodworms.

-Sue.

Dress up your pets!

We will donate $1 per
Dandy Doggy Duds sold
to our local animal shelter.

Tags
african clawed, african clawed frog, chew toy, chew toys, clawed frog, tree frog