What do you normally buy as a gift for your dog? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

View Poll Results: What do you normally buy for your dog's gifts?
Toys 13 81.25%
Treats 12 75.00%
Collar/Leash/Harness 5 31.25%
Dog clothing 1 6.25%
Dog Carrier 0 0%
Bed 2 12.50%
Grooming kit 1 6.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-19-2004, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

What do you normally buy as a gift for your dog?

So far I've bought two collars, lots of toys and a few treats (my dog is picky. He only eats treats that he has had before ). I also bought two sweaters, one is blue and the other one is red. One time he was in his room wearing that red sweater. He peed all over himself, and the color stained on his hair. It looks soooo funny. I took him to his groomer, and the pink color wouldn't go away. We finally cut his hair short. After that, I don't put on any more clothes on him unless we are playing outside in the snow.

Cottonweb
Pampering our pet is a rewarding experience
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 08:30 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Toys, treats, collars/leash/harness, dog clothing and bed is what I voted. It's usually the first 3 because they're the cheapest.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 03:24 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Bones, bones, and more bones...natural raw bones

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 09:04 PM
Newborn Pup

Treats and toys

I like to get Gryphon a whole variety of treats, ranging from little treats that I can keep in my pocket when out and about to soup bones that we pick up in the butcher section of the supermarket. He absolutely loves the long femur bones that are filled with marrow . I also get him chew toys. I wont get him that even remotely resembles Jack's toys (Jack is just seven years old), this way he doesn't need to make the distinction between his and the boy's.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 12:43 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Toys, Treats, Collars/Leashes, and grooming supplies Ours get alot of toys with so many dogs in the house they need to stay entertained We like to give them bones once in awhile but they can tend to fight over them, so that is limited.
Must have grooming supplies that is a BIG must in our house, Collars/Leashes can never have enough, as gidget likes to chew off everyone's collars

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 03:05 AM
Formerly Known as Roz

I like to give raw bones and new toys. They love rope toys and stuffed animals.

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 02:47 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

I don't have a dog but my sister and I get my mom's dog toys sometimes. She loves squeaky toys and things she can carry around.

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 06:27 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Treats/Toys, the biggest thing is toys though. lol

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Tags
chew toy, chew toys, stuffed animal, stuffed animals