What one earth could this be? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

What one earth could this be?

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it a bee? Oh hold on it's just Biscuit in her bee costume! (not the best photo but she thinks she is so cute in this thing she is too busy prancing around the house in it to let me take a picture!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 06:44 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

Biscuit looks so cute..

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 06:48 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

You can try to play the cover-up game with your MIB friends....and SOME of these PT folks may even buy into it.... but the rest of us know all about your secrets and alien relations so don't think for a second that we don't know that that's actually ET's long lost cousin

- Deb

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Deb you caught me out!!!! I swear she loves that thing!! she shakes her bum around when she has clothes on and thinks she is so darn hot!!!! The money for the costume went to animal welfare. They had a cheerleader one as well which I would have loved to have gotten but I could only afford one! Keep watch for the Biscuit and shadow, both dressed up as bees, pictures (my best friend got one for her rabbits and she is going to lend it to me for photo sessions. shadow will be the only one that will let me dress her)

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 06:57 PM
Adolescent Pup

Wow that is a beautiful dog, great picture.

^^^Click Here^^^

Please Adopt Bianca!

for more information.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 07:01 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

ok i seriously don't know if i can stand any more biscuit pics! she is tooooooo freaking cute!!!!!!!! you know i love love love bisquickers and that pic just takes the cake! er....honey, i mean.

more pics!! i can take it!!

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

alright Jane I'll let her parade around in it again today and see if I can get some more pics just for you!

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 07:52 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

She is sooooo cute!
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 07:52 PM

She is so cute. I had so many clothes for both of mine but the rip them off and use them as tug toys so now I let them freeze their butts off when it snows and I thing they like it much better that way.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 08:35 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PicOlio
You can try to play the cover-up game with your MIB friends....and SOME of these PT folks may even buy into it.... but the rest of us know all about your secrets and alien relations so don't think for a second that we don't know that that's actually ET's long lost cousin

Biscuit looks so cute!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 08:46 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

OMG! I can't believe she let you do that too her, let alone LIKE it! Great pic Carm!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
Tarzan Mama of Two

Dena! That sounds hilarious!!!! I swear Biscuit would be very cranky if another dog tried to tear up her clothes!!! She only has her winter jacket and her bee costume (so far) and as soon as we pick them up she comes and sits at our feet and extends her paw out to put the first one in. I don't know why but she has this idea in her head that she has to go all stiff like she is dead and make it very difficult to get clothes on but she sits very patiently.....she thinks she is helping!
I haven't taken any more photos of her yet. Alex is sick and is in bed watching movies and I've been right beside him. I'm not sick, just feeling exceptionally lazy!

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 02:18 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

I love it!!!! Carmen the look on Biscuits face is to die for, she has that look like "okay mom I'm humiliated now, take the pic and move on"
Gotta love the stinger at the bum too!!!

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 03:34 AM
Adolescent Pup

OMG! That is so cute What a adorable little bee dog
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 08:26 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

I LOVE IT!!!!

I saw those at Petsmart and almost got one for Snooper. Snooper was Superman this year and she looked oh so cute!!

Great pictures!!

~ Jodi ~

Tags
animal welfare