What is your breed? - Page 4 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 52 (permalink) Old 08-30-2006, 08:25 PM

Smile

I have a beagle cross and a rotweiller cross.They go off and play all day(try and keep a beagle in one spot)My rotweiller is a real whimp.She would hurt a fly if she had a choice(she sometimes steps on ants and stuff)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 52 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 05:46 PM

Breed

I have a 6 year old Female Beagle named Brittany.
I found her through an add in the newspaper..
post #48 of 52 (permalink) Old 09-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Salamander Burgermuffin

Allie is a Jack russel. We got her From the woman david used to work for named Dixie. Her dog had 4 pups, the other 2 girls were normal and Allie and the one male had some problems, They shook alot and couldnt walk as well as the others, The male grew out of most of it. Allie doesnt shake anymore, unless shes like super excited, but she still doesnt walk normal. I think Dixie planed on keeping Allie, but she found out she had cancer, and couldnt , so she gave her to us. She may not be a normal dog, and theres alot of things she cant do, but we love her, and shes our baby, and she knows it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Furry Family
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #49 of 52 (permalink) Old 09-05-2006, 12:55 AM

I have a 10 year old rottie named Maggie who i got as a rescue when she was 5 and i am currently fostering a 6 month old lab/pit/gsd puppy named Lilli until an adoptive home can be found for her by the rescue agency i foster for
post #50 of 52 (permalink) Old 09-09-2006, 03:32 PM

I have a 12 year old border collie
post #51 of 52 (permalink) Old 09-09-2006, 03:59 PM

We have a Belgian Malinios (sp?) named Bob. We got him through a breeder here in Minnesota. M mom wanted this breed because the dog we previously had was a malinios/german mix and we love him very much.

Only a few people have recognized the bred out on walks and stuff. I guess it isn't too common.
post #52 of 52 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 01:38 PM
Still Waiting

I have three dogs.

One teacup chihuahua
One pug
and one English Bulldog.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rest in peace my sweet babies; Sweetie and Butterz.
You will forever be missed

Tags
animal rescue, animal rescue league, australian shepherd, black lab, border collie, boston terrier, bull terrier, bull terriers, chocolate lab, cocker spaniel, dog food, dry dog food, elvis lee, english springer spaniel, german shepard, german shepherd, german shepherd dog, golden retriever, humane society, jack russell, lhasa apso, local pet store, local shelter, pembroke welsh corgi, pet shop, pet store, pit bull, pit bull mix, puppy mill, pure bred, rat terrier, yellow lab