What are your favorite dog movies??? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 07:48 PM Thread Starter

What are your favorite dog movies???

What are your favorite dog movies???

Mine are:

Lassie (all of them)
Old Yeller
101 Dalmations
102 Dalmations
Benji
Far From Home:the Adventures of Yellow Dog
Homeward Bound The Incredible Journey
Homeward Bound 2: Lost in San Francisco
Lady and the Tramp
Lady and the Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventure
Turner & Hooch
Snow Dogs
etc.......

If I think of more I will post them.

Anna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 11:10 PM

Ha ha I thought you asked what are your dogs favorite movies.
RIo Loves Doctor Doolittle with Eddie Murphy he is mesmerized by that movie.
As for me
I like all you mentioned and I like the wizard of oz because of totto and I always liked snoppy
AskMrRio
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 11:51 PM
PT's Official Law Breaker

We watched, Where The Red Fern Grows, the other day. Very sad I didn't know what it was about before we watched it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 12:02 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I love Homeward Bound most of all probably

*Brandy*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

wow I love all mentioned lol but come on the best dog character has got to be Goofy....he is so my hero

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 06:46 PM

I like 101 and 102 Dalmations, I love the dogs in Dr Dolittle and Something about Mary, Lassie movies are good but I cry a lot... In fact any sad dog movies and I cry, especially the Homeward bound ones...
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 10:18 PM Thread Starter

every sad animal movie I cry.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 02:29 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

I cry with any movie involving any animals... I like "Cats and Dogs," "Lady and the Tramp" (one and two), but those are the only ones I can think of right now.

Well 101 Dal., 102 Dal. and 101 Dal. II piss me off because of all the dalmations that were bred and now homeless or dead because of the fad it started. I don't like Beethoven either for the same reason. And don't even get me started on the Taco Bell commercials. 101 Dal. II (the cartoon that recently came out) is really cute though. I watch it all the time with my dogs.

I hate Old Yeller. I hate Where the Red Fern Grows. I hate My Dog Skip. I hate Turner and Hooch. They're too freaking sad.

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

Mom to:

Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 04:23 PM
Miss New Booty

Turner and Hooch is sooo sad! Homeward Bound was always a cute one!
I have been looking everywhere for Disney's the "Ugly Dachshund"! I saw this when I was little, and we probably have it on tape somewhere but I saw the DVD at Walmart last year and I wanted it, then I didn't see it again! Anything with dachshunds in it ofcourse!

~* Jackie *~