Where is He? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 10:37 AM Thread Starter

Where is He?

LoOst our Golden end of July-He came to us an abused animal-Although abused he gave his undying love and affection without qualification for almost 8 years then passed on after a bout with cogenitive Dysfunction. We are looking for another golden about 2 years of age from a rescue Assoc. Does anyone knows of such Assoc in Western New York?

Olde Tyme Farmer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-19-2006, 12:18 PM

try searching on www.petfinder.com It will search all rescues for any breed you choose and display in order of how close they are located to your zipcode.

I'm sorry about the loss of your baby.

eta: petfinder is how we found both Tucker and Colleen. Though Tucker was an "accident". We had seen him on petfinder, but I forgot to take the paper I wrote his ID number down on when we went to animal control. We looked around, played with a few dogs and chose our favorite. Just sheer dumb luck that the one we chose just happened to be one of the ones we went down there to look at (they had many lab mixes, so we had no clue he's the one we liked on petfinder)

Last edited by corgimom; 10-19-2006 at 12:20 PM.

Tags
animal control, lab mix