Whinning - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-23-2003, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
Beanie Fanatics Anonymous Member

Whinning

Alright, a little update on Sadie first. She is doing great! She's eating fine (she's almost back on regular puppy chow, I'm mixed the recipe that Deja suggested with dog food). She's running around and playing like a normal puppy ought to, and she's so fun! She's also going to the bathroom regularly.
The only thing that is really annoying about her is she has just started whinning. I've noticed she whinnes more when she needs to go out, so that's helpful for me since I am house breaking her for Jake. But she whines for no reason. She is getting plenty of attention, I guess she wants more. But how on earth can I get her to quit? It seems like if you are touching her or talking to her she's fine. If not she whines. Just wasen't sure if she can be trained not to or what. But any suggestions will be appreciated.
Ohh and here are some more pictures of the little whinner. Here she is on her back I was rubbing her tummy, she loves that!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I Love You Logan & Cledus!!!

Logan Indy Ping-Pong Pinkerton Gissa Cledus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-23-2003, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

Here's one of her howling. That goof ball!

post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-23-2003, 07:36 PM Thread Starter

I LOVE this picture! She is sitting so pretty!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-23-2003, 07:38 PM Thread Starter

This is the last one for today. She finally quit whinning and fell asleep. The little red heart is her new name tag that I made her today.

post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-23-2003, 07:40 PM
I Wish I Were a Snot Ball Shooter

My goodness, she's built just like Dutchy - LOL

Evidently acts like he used to also ... I swear when he was a pup, he whined ALL THE TIME. Nearly drove me nuts. And he never really barked, I used to wonder if he even could. Then, lo and behold - one day the whining stopped, the bellowing started - and I honestly don't know which is worse

Gosh, but Sadie is so cute!

Sharon
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-23-2003, 08:08 PM
Incubator Cricket Killer

I don't know what's more funny, the whining or the bellowing! I LOVE that pic of her howling, it looks like shes singing

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-23-2003, 08:09 PM Thread Starter

It didn't sound like it Becki!

post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-23-2003, 08:43 PM
Formerly Known as Masterjack

I don't have any advice but, just wanted to say in the first picture she looks like she is in heaven. Cute!

I've Been Frosted!
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-23-2003, 08:52 PM Thread Starter

She does love her belly rubs, it puts her right to sleep. Well almost she wakes up when you quit, wanting you to do it some more. lol!

post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-24-2003, 07:22 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Cute pictures!!

~ Jodi ~

post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-24-2003, 08:32 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

she is very very cute! i don't have any advice though as i have been lucky with my doggies, i couldn't crate train claire though, she hated the crate, i tried all the little tricks of what is said to do, i don't know what happened she just loves company. good luck!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-24-2003, 12:06 PM
Adolescent Pup

she has very pretty coloring!! I cant help with suggestions on her whining... good luck

post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-25-2003, 08:06 AM Thread Starter

Thanks Everyone!

post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-30-2003, 12:53 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Harlie is a constant whiner too. It gets very annoying at times. I have tried everything from giving her attention, to telling her no, to putting her in her crate, she doesnt care, I honestly think she likes to whine. So I just try my absolute hardest to ignore it. At least thats all I can come up with for her...she is so hard headed!!

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-30-2003, 02:56 PM
I'll name him Squishy!!

sorry i cant help with the whining but she is such a cutie pie!!!

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

Tags
dog food