Whoever says Pitbulls aren't intelligent... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 07:59 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

Talking Whoever says Pitbulls aren't intelligent...

You don't know my Kali!
Last night we were getting ready for bed. Shane and I had already crawled into bed and Orion jumped up. He was hogging most of the bed and the way he was laying left little room for Kali. So, she started scratching at the bedroom door. Shane leaned over and opened the door and she walked down the hall and out to the living room. We just figured she was giving up and going to sleep on the couch but she returned a minute later with a bone in her mouth...Shane and I watched quietly as she walked towards the master bathroom door and put the bone on the floor by the door...the whole time Orion was watching from the bed with great interest. After she put the bone down, she walked over to Shane's side of the bed and sat down looking from Orion to the bone and back. Well it took Orion all of 30 seconds of thinking about it before he bolted off the bed to get the bone...the second his feet hit the floor Kali's feet landed on the bed! She went to get the bone to use as bait so she could reclaim her spot on the bed! No one could ever convince me that dogs are incapable of planing ahead

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 08:10 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

That's too funny!!! Way to be thinking, Kali!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 08:10 PM
Miss New Booty

Mandie!!! No way! That is so cute! I am picturing her doing that!!! What happened when Orion came back?!? LOL

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 08:25 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

go girls!! see? women are smarter! hahahaha! cuteness. mandie, i think we need to see some pics of those two soon!

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 08:57 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Way to go Kali!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 09:10 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Atta girl. Granted, it doesn't take much to outwit Orion.

Stephanie

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Atta girl. Granted, it doesn't take much to outwit Orion.
Nope! It sure doesn't! Orion chewed on the bone under the bed for a while till Shane got up and threw it out of the bedroom...he's so noisy!!
Poor Orion just ended up sleeping on the floor under the bed until I got up to feed Morgan....when I came back he was in my spot and Shane's arm was drapped over him Had to pull him off the bed just so I could get back in it!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at