Worried about toy poodle - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 11:32 AM Thread Starter

Worried about toy poodle

I was petting my toy poodle and was just looking at her face when I noticed a little bump over her eye. I showed my husband and he thought it looked like a pimple that any one of us would get. I'm a worrier by nature, but does anyone think its really serious? I'll be keeping a strict eye on her
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 11:35 AM

There are so many possibilities of what it could be. Could be nothing, could be something. If you're really worried i'd get her to the vet and just have them look at it.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 03:42 PM
Aspires to Change Oil

I'd watch her for a bit, see if it causes her pain and discomfort. But yeah, like Chrisanne said, if you're really concerned take her in just to be safe.

I know we've had a few things looking pimples appear on our cats that turn out to be bites or scratches that get infected. They let us know pretty fact that its painful and should be taken care of. Sometimes they get bigger...

I hope you figure it out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-19-2006, 06:19 PM

Lightbulb Bump

Hi nkrz,

I'm new here, in my opinion, I'd take her to the vet.

As the others said, could be something or nothing, but I always prefer to know right away, to start any treatment the vet recomends immediatelly.

Best case, if it's nothing, you will spend a few bucks, come back home and sleep better...

Let us know what the vet says if you take her for a visit.

What's her name? We have Loli, which I introduced already in the introductions forum, this is an incredible breed isn't it?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 11:54 AM

I agree with all prev posts....get your furbaby to the vet. Always better to be safe than sorry. I hope she is feeling better. Give her a tummy rub from me & Elvis Lee.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 11:58 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Just an FYI.....this thread was started in January.

Rhonda

Tags
elvis lee