Would you put your dog on drugs to fix a problem? - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

View Poll Results: Would you put your dog on a prescription drug to solve a behavioral problem?
Yes, whatever will help 3 20.00%
Perhaps, I like options & second opinions 9 60.00%
No, we need to stop prescribing drugs for everything 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 10:50 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnapper
We have given her every brand oatmeal bath out there! I've even tried the prescription ones from the vet. The only thing that happens is that she gets incredibly soft and fluffy!
Soft and fluffy?! Well, it just made my yorkie's hair a little shinier. Maybe I should try it on my cats ... Gerona could be a bit flufflier.

― Rowan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I've been frosted!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisanne
No I sure wouldn't. If one of my dogs bit unprevoked we would have a huge problem in our house.

I don't believe medication is the solution to everything. More and more kids are put on meds because teachers or parents can't deal with them. Now it seems like owners choose that route instead of trying behavioral modification first because its more convienent.

What happened to the good ole days when we just learned to deal with things.
I couldn't agree more with what is said here

Tags
animal control, dog owners