Wow, that's STINKY - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-07-2004, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Wow, that's STINKY

Gumbo's poo has really been just awful smelling today!! It's nice and formed but man does it STINK. He was at the end of his leash (16 ft retractable) and I could smell it!

I'm wondering if it isn't the edible Cheese flavored Nylabone's he's been chowing on. Anyone else ever had this problem from them? I'm tempted to pull them and just give the turkey/rice flavor from now on.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-07-2004, 08:52 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

I can't give Nylabones to Odie cause he gets runny poo everytime I do... I give them every now and then cause he loves them... but I only give the small ones (he eats them in a minute no matter the size.. even the hard ones). I also can't give him lamb and rice kibble cause he STINKS! and get gasses.. (not so funny if you are in the same room with him...)

Dimaris

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-07-2004, 08:57 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

I've never noticed that with Kali and Orion, but I CAN tell you to stay away from pig ears and hog feet...OMG! That stinks!!
Chew hooves are good though...Kali will only chew the black ones though she's picky. Just watch for when he chews them down small enough to swallow...and take them away...we actually had to stop buying chew hooves because Kali and Orion's jaws are just so strong they have them broken up in a matter of minute...next thing we know they are puking up the hunks of hoof

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-07-2004, 09:16 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

I bought one of those cow hooves for Odie once and he loved it.. but then everything in my room smelled like cow hoof... that is STINKY too... the only chew I give Odie now are pizzle sticks... they doesn't stink, Odie loves them and he doesn't get runny poo from them... hehe

Dimaris

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-07-2004, 09:24 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

I really do think some things make them more stinky than others.

Ever since Harley has been on fish and potato food (which she seems to do quite well on with her "allergies"), she reeks to high heaven! You can smell it on her breath and on her!

Whew! Sometimes you want to walk around with a gas mask when you're around your pets!

Karen

[

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-07-2004, 09:35 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Maybe he just had a bit of an upset stomach?

Rhonda

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-08-2004, 12:03 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

some dogs just have it worse than others. you might just have a little stinker!

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-08-2004, 02:02 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula86
some dogs just have it worse than others. you might just have a little stinker!
Normally it isn't this bad, that's the thing.

Stephanie