Yeah For My Brother - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

Yeah For My Brother

My brother got a new dog today As many of you know he lost Doobie in such a horrid way, David was devistated, Doobie was a very special dog who brought my brother back from the brink...he didn't want another dog, not yet, then he saw her a teeny tiny little girl chihuahua and there was just something about her...

I will post pics as soon as he sends me one or I go and take a pic on Saturday when David called he was so happy and then he started crying, he misses Doobie, he still hurts so bad...he said when he had this new baby in the back yard she went to where Doobie is buried and laid down there...he felt it was a sign that Doobie approves. She is not fond of the chickens yet (yes we bought 8 chickens and a rooster for him lol) and while she loves our pony the pony doesn't feel the same lol...but I think given time this precious little one will fir into farm life just fine

I just can't explain how happy I am that he has a new friend, he lives way out in the middle of nowhere, he has no car...he wanted to escape all the drama and crap that was a part of his world...he was so lonely, although he had Tequila (pony) to sit with, he needed something more...so we went and fixed up the chicken coops and got him chickens and a rooster, and he has loved, I mean loved taking care of them lol (you should have seen when his first girl laid her egg lol it was a sight to see, my hard core looking brother giddy over an egg lol) Although the chickens have become a huge part of his life, he would go in at night and it would hit him that he was alone...he is like me, I need to have my dogs, its a true heartfelt need, and thank goodness my aunt saw the need as well and she took david to a rescue and he had no clue thats where they were headed lol...now hes a daddy again I am just so so so so so happy for him....lol I am so sorry for rambling, I am just so happy for him lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 06:30 PM
Can't Stop Touching Her Eyes

Oh Carie that is the most wonderful news ever! I felt so badly about the loss of Doobie - and it was such a horrible way too.
I am so glad that he found a baby that needs him as much as he needs her. She is going to be so spoiled! What is her name? I can't wait to see pictures of her.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
8 fishes - RIP Little Guy and Greta
and Tabatha - October 11, 2006 - rest in peace our sweet angel bunny
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-23-2009, 11:33 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

He hasn't choosen a name yet, he says hes waiting for one to come to him, the name she had before he felt was just wrong (duefus) He wants her to have a strong name but still girlie lol...its so cute, he bought her a bubble gum pink harness and leash lol and she has a pink sweater...she is truely going to be spoiled He needed this, needed someone he could love and would love him back, she gives him purpose, he needed that...I am just so happy for him

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 01:03 AM
I am allergic to maths

good luck to your brother and his new puppie
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 01:19 AM
Fluffy Gerbilshorts

Awww how sweet. My little guy kind of fell into my lap. He has so much personality in such a little package. The first day I brought him home I went out and bought him a sweater My dog is chihuahua/pomeranian so he's a little bigger then your usual chihuahua. I always thought the sweater thing was dumb until I took him outside in the cold to pee. He was shivering!

*Missy*
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 02:43 AM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

lol my brother is a goober with his girl dogs, he had a chihuahua named China for 14 years and she went to the groomers once a week and got her nails done and a new collar to match the nails lol...you look at him and hes this tattooed guy riding a harley with this tiny little diva, it was priceless, I bet this one will be alot like that lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 03:07 AM
Fluffy Gerbilshorts

Awww that is awesome. I'm slowly spoiling Killer. He just hates having the sweater on it's more functional then stylish.

*Missy*
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 06:47 AM

Aww I'm so happy for your brother! It was so sad when Doobie died. He really deserves this ^^
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 09:15 AM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

thank you...he has texted me so many times, every time she does something he thinks is cute lol.

Thank you all for the support, it means the world to me

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-24-2009, 07:55 PM

My hubby is a tatooed big guy - no bikes thank goodness I would be too worried. Anyway I just love hearing him talk to our "kids". He makes such a fuss over all of them. Everynight he says goodnight to all of the buns. It's sweet.
I am so happy about him finding his little girl I was thinking about them earlier today.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny
Teddy - bunny -ok I have given up on 4 of a kind and am willing to settle for 2 pairs.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-25-2009, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

thank you...David has called so many times now lol...hes truely smitten with her I am glad my aunt took him to see the dogs, we all saw how badly he needed another dog, David is one of those guys who tries so hard to look all tough and mean, and then you hand him a puppy or a baby and he just melts lol...I love that about him...I can't wait to get pictures of her up for everyone

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-25-2009, 04:04 PM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Aww bless i am sooooooo happy for your brother i really felt for him after Doobie died
I hope his new lil princess makes him VERY happy and they live a long and happy life together.
Much love xxxxxxx

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-26-2009, 02:50 AM Thread Starter
Dinky Corsetkisser

I now know her name...its Lucy lol he said she is always getting in trouble and while he wants to be angry alls he can do is throw his hands up and laugh, so its like I love Lucy lol, I have a picture I will post it tomorrow, my mom took 2 while she visited today I so can't wait till Saturday when I get to see her lol

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-27-2009, 09:56 PM

Lucy is an adorable name! I can't wait to see the pictures.

mommy to
Tyler - kitty
Oscar - water turtle
Bean - kitty
Frankie - dachshund
Belle - dachshund
Oliver - bunny
Ophelia - bunny
Penelope - bunny

Tags
chihuahua, love, new puppy