You know it's love when... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

You know it's love when...

You lay and freeze all night, cause you don't want to disturb your pet.
I climbed into bed last night and Jake had managed to curl all the blankets under him, with his head on my pillow. He looked so sweet and peaceful, I just couldn't disturb him. So, I slept most of the night with half a pillow and no blanket. I kept my arm wrapped around him to keep me warm. Oh, and two of the cats curled up behind my back to make a mom sandwich. Good thing my animals aren't spoiled in any way.

Becky
Proud Mommy to Sammi and Leigh (my girls)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 07:37 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Too perfect!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 08:44 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

HAHA!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 09:18 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 09:48 PM
Formerly known as Lucy_Madden

i like to spoil my pets too! hehe

My pets:

2 yorkshires (Ankh and Amy)
4 rats (Aaron, Thor, Lee)
1 hamster (Panda)
13 Guinea piggies
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 10:04 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

lol thats how I sleep every night...and I love it...but last night my cat slept down at the foot of my bed, it was different, I was worried she was upset lol my mom says I am wierd

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 10:31 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDancer
lol thats how I sleep every night...and I love it...but last night my cat slept down at the foot of my bed, it was different, I was worried she was upset lol my mom says I am wierd
I'm the same way! When we first adopted Doodles, if she wasn't in the room with me, I couldn't sleep! I'm always upset if she doesn't sleep by my head, I love her being there. Now, the dogs ALWAYS sleep on the bed, so much they hog the blanket and I can't pull it all the way over me!

Karen

[

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. It has become a part of our nightly ritual to call our respective pets to bed. I call Jake, DH has Miscief, Leigh has Merlin, and Sammi has Fluffy. Poor Eeyore just kinda goes wherever there is room. Of course, now that I have my cast, Mischief has been with me every night. I'm the favorite around the house now. I"m thinking that I do all the work for them, cleaning and fedding and such, it's only fair.

Becky
Proud Mommy to Sammi and Leigh (my girls)

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 11:07 PM
Newborn Pup

Oh yeah, I also have a nightly ritual with Snoopy when I go to bed. He usually sleeps at the foot of the bed while I'm busy in the house, and when I enter the bed, he gets close to my hands and I have to pet him for a few minutes until he falls asleep. Then I turn the lights off, and I fall asleep too. lolol magical